Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {OPEN} EWK's Commissions!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@ElementalWolfKin Hey understandable! Take your time :) I don't mind at all.
@ElementalWolfKin Hey understandable! Take your time :) I don't mind at all.
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@ElementalWolfKin
It's all good! I can wait :)
@ElementalWolfKin
It's all good! I can wait :)
fJ1MNlM.png
@ElementalWolfKin
I'm perfectly fine with waiting, I can't pass up on getting some art from you, your style ahhh it's so beautiful :)
@ElementalWolfKin
I'm perfectly fine with waiting, I can't pass up on getting some art from you, your style ahhh it's so beautiful :)
@ElementalWolfKin Don’t worry! ^^ I certainly don’t mind the wait, it’ll be worth it I’m sure, have fun with Christmas with your family and all!
@ElementalWolfKin Don’t worry! ^^ I certainly don’t mind the wait, it’ll be worth it I’m sure, have fun with Christmas with your family and all!
@InsanityAbyss @Skylasha @AHamilton @GiantLizard

More updates, hooray!
Things are going MUCH better than planned, my schedule is opening up a bit thanks to my grades being good enough to drop a bunch of finals.
That being said, InsanityAbyss, your commission is almost done. I just need to refine the background and add some more shading. Hopefully, these will go by fairly quickly, but I still want to give you guys good quality, hence part of the reason why I'm taking so much time.
@InsanityAbyss @Skylasha @AHamilton @GiantLizard

More updates, hooray!
Things are going MUCH better than planned, my schedule is opening up a bit thanks to my grades being good enough to drop a bunch of finals.
That being said, InsanityAbyss, your commission is almost done. I just need to refine the background and add some more shading. Hopefully, these will go by fairly quickly, but I still want to give you guys good quality, hence part of the reason why I'm taking so much time.
@ElementalWolfKin

Thank you so much for the update! ^^ I hope you’re having a good holiday! Please take your time and don’t push yourself too hard!
@ElementalWolfKin

Thank you so much for the update! ^^ I hope you’re having a good holiday! Please take your time and don’t push yourself too hard!
@ElementalWolfKin I'm excited for you! Glad everything is well :)
@ElementalWolfKin I'm excited for you! Glad everything is well :)
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@ElementalWolfKin

Hey! Nice to hear from you :) Glad to here that all is well, please take your time and don't stress yourself too much. I hope you have a happy, healthy holiday season.
@ElementalWolfKin

Hey! Nice to hear from you :) Glad to here that all is well, please take your time and don't stress yourself too much. I hope you have a happy, healthy holiday season.
@InsanityAbyss
All done!
It's posted on Instagram, the quality got bumped down a bit unfortunately. I'll be sending a larger file to you. Hope you like! <3
@InsanityAbyss
All done!
It's posted on Instagram, the quality got bumped down a bit unfortunately. I'll be sending a larger file to you. Hope you like! <3
@Skylasha @AHamilton @GiantLizard

Alright, another update, this one not so good.
I'm not sure why my laptop hates me, but it does xD
It looks like it's finally about to kick the bucket. For the past week or so it's been freezing up, refusing to restart, has been having issues saving files, etc. I have backed everything up just in case this does happen, as I'm currently saving up for a new laptop now and I can hopefully salvage all the files if it does decide to stop working.
That being said, it may still be a while until I can get a new laptop because of my financial situation. I can try using my parents' laptop if this one decides to break, but I'm not sure about their laptop's compatibility with my tablet. If it doesn't work, then I'll be giving all of you full refunds so you won't have to wait months and months for a commission.
That's all for now, right this second the laptop seems to be working okay, so I hope it fixed itself, but it's hard to tell. I'm not much of a tech person so I never know these things xD
Hope you all have good Holidays!~
@Skylasha @AHamilton @GiantLizard

Alright, another update, this one not so good.
I'm not sure why my laptop hates me, but it does xD
It looks like it's finally about to kick the bucket. For the past week or so it's been freezing up, refusing to restart, has been having issues saving files, etc. I have backed everything up just in case this does happen, as I'm currently saving up for a new laptop now and I can hopefully salvage all the files if it does decide to stop working.
That being said, it may still be a while until I can get a new laptop because of my financial situation. I can try using my parents' laptop if this one decides to break, but I'm not sure about their laptop's compatibility with my tablet. If it doesn't work, then I'll be giving all of you full refunds so you won't have to wait months and months for a commission.
That's all for now, right this second the laptop seems to be working okay, so I hope it fixed itself, but it's hard to tell. I'm not much of a tech person so I never know these things xD
Hope you all have good Holidays!~
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32