Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lost "Awakened" Familiars
I was bonding with my familiars this a.m. and I was switching some out to bond with the ones left in my hoard. As I was completing these processes the familiars that had been with the dragons disappeared. They didn't go back to the hoard. These are four familiars that are "Awakened". These include a Strangler; a Chimera; a Clouddancer and a Glowing Pocket Mouse (not sure of the name for this one). I restarted my account, thinking that there was a glitch and that these "lost" familiars would just re-load when I re-started play. They did not. I would like to request that these be returned to me in the status that they left init is possible. If it is not possible, would you please provide an explanation? Thank you
I was bonding with my familiars this a.m. and I was switching some out to bond with the ones left in my hoard. As I was completing these processes the familiars that had been with the dragons disappeared. They didn't go back to the hoard. These are four familiars that are "Awakened". These include a Strangler; a Chimera; a Clouddancer and a Glowing Pocket Mouse (not sure of the name for this one). I restarted my account, thinking that there was a glitch and that these "lost" familiars would just re-load when I re-started play. They did not. I would like to request that these be returned to me in the status that they left init is possible. If it is not possible, would you please provide an explanation? Thank you
@Zephyrious, the server hiccuped this morning and ate some items, we're sorry. :( Please send us a message through Contact Us and include the time of your transaction/loss.
@Zephyrious, the server hiccuped this morning and ate some items, we're sorry. :( Please send us a message through Contact Us and include the time of your transaction/loss.