Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar vanished after being unequipped
Just a few minutes ago, I went to remove my Iridescent Scaleback familiar from a dragon so I could accept a trade request for it. Nothing happened the first time I clicked it, no indicators of loading or refreshing or anything, Firefox didn't even give me an indication a link had been clicked. So I clicked it again, the familiar looked like it had been unequipped, and I went to accept the trade request.
When I went to put the familiar on a different dragon, I discovered it had vanished into the ether instead of being put back in my hoard. :(
Just a few minutes ago, I went to remove my Iridescent Scaleback familiar from a dragon so I could accept a trade request for it. Nothing happened the first time I clicked it, no indicators of loading or refreshing or anything, Firefox didn't even give me an indication a link had been clicked. So I clicked it again, the familiar looked like it had been unequipped, and I went to accept the trade request.
When I went to put the familiar on a different dragon, I discovered it had vanished into the ether instead of being put back in my hoard. :(
blog | deviantART | twitter | tumblr
Hello @Myuuchan, please submit to Contact Us and include the timestamp/approximate timestamp of your item loss. We apologize for the hiccup eating things. :(
Hello @Myuuchan, please submit to Contact Us and include the timestamp/approximate timestamp of your item loss. We apologize for the hiccup eating things. :(