Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No chest from familiar
This morning I was bonding with familiars on my iPad when I reached the Maned Rasa on this dragon. It was at the final level of "Companion" therefore should have given an Iron Chest, however when I clicked the bond button it took a long time to process and eventually gave me the dreaded "Mistakes were made" message. I didn't screencap it because I thought, hey, maybe I could try it again, but it's already advanced to Loyal and I can't retry the bonding, and the Iron Chest I should have gotten is nowhere in my inventory. Help?
This morning I was bonding with familiars on my iPad when I reached the Maned Rasa on this dragon. It was at the final level of "Companion" therefore should have given an Iron Chest, however when I clicked the bond button it took a long time to process and eventually gave me the dreaded "Mistakes were made" message. I didn't screencap it because I thought, hey, maybe I could try it again, but it's already advanced to Loyal and I can't retry the bonding, and the Iron Chest I should have gotten is nowhere in my inventory. Help?
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
Hello @Norkia, please submit to Contact Us and include the timestamp/approximate timestamp of your item loss. We apologize for the hiccup eating things. :(
Hello @Norkia, please submit to Contact Us and include the timestamp/approximate timestamp of your item loss. We apologize for the hiccup eating things. :(