Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Wishes : Pixel Commissionary 2/3
1 2 3 4 5
@stillwishing - hello!! do you still have a slot open for gems?
@stillwishing - hello!! do you still have a slot open for gems?
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@stillwishing

I'd love to be on your pinglist if you're full!
@stillwishing

I'd love to be on your pinglist if you're full!
@Wanshu a slot is open.

@Bloodgem forgive my ignorance, since I'm fairly new, but what's a pinglist and how does it work? :)
@Wanshu a slot is open.

@Bloodgem forgive my ignorance, since I'm fairly new, but what's a pinglist and how does it work? :)
@stillwishing

I would love to get a slot if possible. :)

And I can answer your question in regards to your query to BloodGem, if you don't mind, that is: A pinglist is basically a list where all interested users who come after your slots are closed can ask to be added to. This list you can then ping (@ a username) when you have open slots.
@stillwishing

I would love to get a slot if possible. :)

And I can answer your question in regards to your query to BloodGem, if you don't mind, that is: A pinglist is basically a list where all interested users who come after your slots are closed can ask to be added to. This list you can then ping (@ a username) when you have open slots.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake Just make an order! :)

Is that like having a waiting list or an extended queue?
@silverdrake Just make an order! :)

Is that like having a waiting list or an extended queue?
@stillwishing

Alright, here goes!

Name: Silver
Due Date: no due date! :>
Commission Type: Character
Size: Large
Pose: Full Body
Detail: Detailed
Additional: none
Important Notes: Could I have him smoking a cigarette?
References: All of them are here
How much do you love me?: such amaze
Payment: usermade skin/accents? my full list is here for you to choose from, some are not for trade, just lemme know which ones you want

Yes, something like a waiting list! :)
@stillwishing

Alright, here goes!

Name: Silver
Due Date: no due date! :>
Size: Large
Pose: Full Body
Additional: none
Important Notes: Could I have him smoking a cigarette?
References: All of them are here
How much do you love me?: such amaze
Payment: usermade skin/accents? my full list is here for you to choose from, some are not for trade, just lemme know which ones you want

Yes, something like a waiting list! :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@stillwishing

A pinglist or a waiting list is a list of people who want your art but it's when you're full, and you contact them on the forum by doing the @ thingy when you have space to commission available!

If you can take my order or just keep it on here until you can get to it I'd gladly give it to you vuv
@stillwishing

A pinglist or a waiting list is a list of people who want your art but it's when you're full, and you contact them on the forum by doing the @ thingy when you have space to commission available!

If you can take my order or just keep it on here until you can get to it I'd gladly give it to you vuv
If you're still doing this, I'd love to grab a slot. ^^

Name: Blucbcrry
Due Date: Whenever you get it finished!
Size: Medium
Pose: Portrait
Additional: Please include the pillow.
Important Notes: The eyes are brown if you draw the character with opened eyes.
References: Character ref here: https://orig00.deviantart.net/a636/f/2017/350/6/b/it_me_by_blucbcrry-dbwxatp.png
How much do you love me?: You're amazing, I love you lots~
Payment: Treasure!
If you're still doing this, I'd love to grab a slot. ^^

Name: Blucbcrry
Due Date: Whenever you get it finished!
Pose: Portrait
Additional: Please include the pillow.
Important Notes: The eyes are brown if you draw the character with opened eyes.
References: Character ref here: https://orig00.deviantart.net/a636/f/2017/350/6/b/it_me_by_blucbcrry-dbwxatp.png
How much do you love me?: You're amazing, I love you lots~
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@stillwishing
omg I'm not usually a fan of pixel art but these look so neat!

Name: EifiCopper
Due Date: Take your time c:
Pose: hnnng I'd like a full body one but idk if't avaiable? ;w; I'd like to show off her satyress hooves LOL but if you think it's too difficult or something then just portrait is totally ok
Detail: Minimal
Additional: N/A
Important Notes: It's all in the ref I think? the yellow sphere in her choker gives off a light glow (also if it helps she's based of off the pokemon Skiddo)
References: https://img00.deviantart.net/1ff3/i/2017/176/8/9/shiraref_by_eifihanaki-dbe0xk7.png
https://file.toyhou.se/images/5879349_I36BRf718ntF0pH.png
How much do you love me?: I am amazed by how pretty your shop/examples are :3
@stillwishing
omg I'm not usually a fan of pixel art but these look so neat!

Name: EifiCopper
Due Date: Take your time c:
Pose: hnnng I'd like a full body one but idk if't avaiable? ;w; I'd like to show off her satyress hooves LOL but if you think it's too difficult or something then just portrait is totally ok
Detail: Minimal
Additional: N/A
Important Notes: It's all in the ref I think? the yellow sphere in her choker gives off a light glow (also if it helps she's based of off the pokemon Skiddo)
References: https://img00.deviantart.net/1ff3/i/2017/176/8/9/shiraref_by_eifihanaki-dbe0xk7.png
https://file.toyhou.se/images/5879349_I36BRf718ntF0pH.png
How much do you love me?: I am amazed by how pretty your shop/examples are :3
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
@Blucbcrry @EifiCopper @silverdrake @BloodGem @wanshu @CabbageCat @Corphiiel

My apologies! Since two weeks before christmas, until now, I have been ridiculously sick. In addition to my disabilities and work, I have been completely unable to work on any commissions (I've barely been able to keep my dergs fed!)

Work on commissions will resume this weekend and all of you will receive a coupon that is redeemable by yourself or another person of your choosing (or selling lol) for a free small order. My deepest apologies for the delay, I have not vanished, I was merely sick. :)
@Blucbcrry @EifiCopper @silverdrake @BloodGem @wanshu @CabbageCat @Corphiiel

My apologies! Since two weeks before christmas, until now, I have been ridiculously sick. In addition to my disabilities and work, I have been completely unable to work on any commissions (I've barely been able to keep my dergs fed!)

Work on commissions will resume this weekend and all of you will receive a coupon that is redeemable by yourself or another person of your choosing (or selling lol) for a free small order. My deepest apologies for the delay, I have not vanished, I was merely sick. :)
1 2 3 4 5