Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | * Andro's Art Comms * [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Andro Oooh saw otter ordered tak :o gotta get one of tak's wife! Please add me to the pinglist!
@Andro Oooh saw otter ordered tak :o gotta get one of tak's wife! Please add me to the pinglist!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* Chibi Dragon Adopt Shop
* All breeds!
@andro
Which of the pics are considered chibi quad?

(love your art by the way)
@andro
Which of the pics are considered chibi quad?

(love your art by the way)
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
[font=ms sans serif]@PriestGuts Am sorry! ;w; I may make an announcement beforehand next time I open things up to give everyone some advance notice @ u@;;! @nilah @Shakshun Added you guys to the pinglist! :D @UnicornChild132 Thank you!! I... um...... actually, there are no examples that are chibi quads OOPS! I doodled an example up for u, so I'll go ahead and add it to the OP as a link. Thank you for pointing that out |D [img]https://i.imgur.com/aS1qLP7.png[/img][/font]
@PriestGuts
Am sorry! ;w; I may make an announcement beforehand next time I open things up to give everyone some advance notice @ u@;;!

@nilah @Shakshun
Added you guys to the pinglist! :D

@UnicornChild132
Thank you!! I... um...... actually, there are no examples that are chibi quads OOPS! I doodled an example up for u, so I'll go ahead and add it to the OP as a link. Thank you for pointing that out |D

aS1qLP7.png
qzCcOCy.png
andy | +2 FR Time
@Andro

That's chill! I'm just super excited to commission you in the future! Your art is absolutely gorgeous!
@Andro

That's chill! I'm just super excited to commission you in the future! Your art is absolutely gorgeous!
smaller_sig_doodle.png
@andro
Oh dang! That's freaking adorable! Could I be on your pinglist?

Also, no problem, I was just curious :)
@andro
Oh dang! That's freaking adorable! Could I be on your pinglist?

Also, no problem, I was just curious :)
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
@Andro Add me to your pinglist plzzzzzzzzzzzz

I nEEd this!!!!
@Andro Add me to your pinglist plzzzzzzzzzzzz

I nEEd this!!!!
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Andro, could you ping me for when you open??
@Andro, could you ping me for when you open??
sdSRvlV.png
@Andro

I've love to be added to your pinglist as well! I'm looking for an artist for a gift, and I think your style might be great for it, so... do you do couple/two-subject pics?
@Andro

I've love to be added to your pinglist as well! I'm looking for an artist for a gift, and I think your style might be great for it, so... do you do couple/two-subject pics?
DQ9DP8W.png
@Andro Please do add me to your pinglist! I adore your style, and I hope to be able to commission you soon!
@Andro Please do add me to your pinglist! I adore your style, and I hope to be able to commission you soon!
NFSZSxV.gif
@Andro please put me on your pinglist! :D
@Andro please put me on your pinglist! :D
0BzehVy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8