Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Untwanted dragons, Offers inside
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
@Moki Are you taking hatchlings or adults for the maize/spring/obsidian imp girl?
@Moki Are you taking hatchlings or adults for the maize/spring/obsidian imp girl?
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox

I prefer adults, but will take hatchlings! Honestly, I am super far behind on my training, so… XD Either will work.
@sourfox

I prefer adults, but will take hatchlings! Honestly, I am super far behind on my training, so… XD Either will work.
@Moki Does it matter what kind of adults they are? I have three TG spirals for sale but those are my only adult dragons currently.
@Moki Does it matter what kind of adults they are? I have three TG spirals for sale but those are my only adult dragons currently.
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox The kind of dragons do not matter :)
@sourfox The kind of dragons do not matter :)
@Moki Would you settle for 3 adult dragons for her? :P
@Moki Would you settle for 3 adult dragons for her? :P
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox Add one more dragon (adult or hatchling, either would work) and we can call it a deal!
@sourfox Add one more dragon (adult or hatchling, either would work) and we can call it a deal!
@Moki Ok! I'll send all 4 over right away :)
@Moki Ok! I'll send all 4 over right away :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox Awesome! They all went through :)
@sourfox Awesome! They all went through :)
@Tugalsan

...I LIED!

I decided to go through and find the proper color combinations for some dragons based off of six characters in this d&d campaign I'm involved in and the ones currently in my lair are not accurate representations of those characters.

So...

I have six MOAR for you..? xD

*shot*
@Tugalsan

...I LIED!

I decided to go through and find the proper color combinations for some dragons based off of six characters in this d&d campaign I'm involved in and the ones currently in my lair are not accurate representations of those characters.

So...

I have six MOAR for you..? xD

*shot*
1rMtjlm.png
Banner by CinnamonThief
@Tugalsan

I have a few dragons I'd like to send over, would that be okay?
@Tugalsan

I have a few dragons I'd like to send over, would that be okay?
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32