Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone read nabari no ou?
Okay so like nabari no ou is prob my favorite manga for a ton of reasons, but no one seems to have heard of it?????
Okay so like nabari no ou is prob my favorite manga for a ton of reasons, but no one seems to have heard of it?????
tco7p0P.png
I've watched it and it's amazing!!!
I've watched it and it's amazing!!!
Ken_Kaneki3.png

A senpai of mine...
I've read it and watched it, and I love it to absolute pieces. No one I know irl knows about it though :(
I've read it and watched it, and I love it to absolute pieces. No one I know irl knows about it though :(
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
Ooo that was some good stuff! I remember me and my sister watching it long ago. I only have one volume of the manga, I dont think ive ever finished it.
Ooo that was some good stuff! I remember me and my sister watching it long ago. I only have one volume of the manga, I dont think ive ever finished it.
@Tsunami14
@MintyLatte
Please do yourself a favor and read the manga, it is very different from the anime but it 100% is better and is just pure amazing
@Tsunami14
@MintyLatte
Please do yourself a favor and read the manga, it is very different from the anime but it 100% is better and is just pure amazing
tco7p0P.png
@Quinn413 ok I'll try. They don't have it at our library, but I can either interlibrary loan it or read it online. I'm sure it's better than the anime! XD books r always better!
@Quinn413 ok I'll try. They don't have it at our library, but I can either interlibrary loan it or read it online. I'm sure it's better than the anime! XD books r always better!
Ken_Kaneki3.png

A senpai of mine...