Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ability to sort offspring list *UPDATED*
1 2 3 4 5
@DragonSage I do realize this, but I think that maybe exalt fodder babies should be removed from the dragon's lineage. If they are parents of other dragons, I could see not removing them from the lists, but when you have two dragons with 10+ exalted babies, I could see why not wanting every name to be on the tree.

I never actually put my opinion out there, just the other person's post. I fully support collapsing lists for dragon babies, I dislike looking through my dragons to see which ones have been exalted, I really just want to know which babies went to other homes.
@DragonSage I do realize this, but I think that maybe exalt fodder babies should be removed from the dragon's lineage. If they are parents of other dragons, I could see not removing them from the lists, but when you have two dragons with 10+ exalted babies, I could see why not wanting every name to be on the tree.

I never actually put my opinion out there, just the other person's post. I fully support collapsing lists for dragon babies, I dislike looking through my dragons to see which ones have been exalted, I really just want to know which babies went to other homes.
detxc0.jpg
Totally support. I really like the idea of this, on two levels.

It would allow the user to hide/unhide any names they were uncomfortable with, and also be able to unhide if accidentally clicking the wrong one. It also gives the chance for RP/character specific offspring to be the ones viewed as visible and hide the ones that are 'non-canon'.

Being able to do an expand all to see every offspring would be nice, too, if I wanted to check up on some of them.

I'm not sure if being able to see how many are hidden (example: 12 hidden [expand?]) would be something useful or not.
Totally support. I really like the idea of this, on two levels.

It would allow the user to hide/unhide any names they were uncomfortable with, and also be able to unhide if accidentally clicking the wrong one. It also gives the chance for RP/character specific offspring to be the ones viewed as visible and hide the ones that are 'non-canon'.

Being able to do an expand all to see every offspring would be nice, too, if I wanted to check up on some of them.

I'm not sure if being able to see how many are hidden (example: 12 hidden [expand?]) would be something useful or not.
pX7ILV5.png *************************************
Ok. So finally updated this with better images to get across my brainthoughts. :D
Ok. So finally updated this with better images to get across my brainthoughts. :D
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
Just adding that I would love this - having a way to reduce the clutter of some dragons' offspring really appeals to me, and the compromise of having an expandable list would keep lineage checks possible for potential buyers.
Just adding that I would love this - having a way to reduce the clutter of some dragons' offspring really appeals to me, and the compromise of having an expandable list would keep lineage checks possible for potential buyers.
bump!
bump!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
I support this fully! I'd love this ;_;
I support this fully! I'd love this ;_;
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
I am in full support of this idea.
I am in full support of this idea.
iOadmp2.png
This is the first "hide offspring names" suggestion I've actually liked and oh my gosh I love it so much.
This is the first "hide offspring names" suggestion I've actually liked and oh my gosh I love it so much.
“blaireau’s
This looks cool! I definitely wouldn't mind this.
This looks cool! I definitely wouldn't mind this.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Support.

I like the idea of being hide/unhide dragons no longer in my lair or ones that have been exalted. But, what got me to say yes would be the fact that a viewer could still view all the offspring if they wanted.

Good way if cleaning up those really long baby lists.
Support.

I like the idea of being hide/unhide dragons no longer in my lair or ones that have been exalted. But, what got me to say yes would be the fact that a viewer could still view all the offspring if they wanted.

Good way if cleaning up those really long baby lists.
04isyIW.pngyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifzuzPKXV.png
1 2 3 4 5