Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Plant Enthusiasts!
1 2
Hi humans! Not much else to say besides is there any other plant enthusiasts? I just wanna know!
Hi humans! Not much else to say besides is there any other plant enthusiasts? I just wanna know!
@Sumopian Oh yeah! I love succulents and ferns especially! ive got at least eight plants in my house but i definitely need more. i for sure want a few more bamboo sprouts.

What kind of plants do you favour?
@Sumopian Oh yeah! I love succulents and ferns especially! ive got at least eight plants in my house but i definitely need more. i for sure want a few more bamboo sprouts.

What kind of plants do you favour?
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

@CAPozzy I really enjoy growing things like basil, strawberries, tomatoes, pumpkins, ect, but I haven't been able too because I couldn't grow things in the last house I lived in, and where I live now it gets stupidly cold in the winter >:^^^ but next growing season I can grow things again! Yay!
@CAPozzy I really enjoy growing things like basil, strawberries, tomatoes, pumpkins, ect, but I haven't been able too because I couldn't grow things in the last house I lived in, and where I live now it gets stupidly cold in the winter >:^^^ but next growing season I can grow things again! Yay!
I grow things in my college dorm. Sadly most succulents die, but my orchid is happy, my jade is happy, my ponytail palm is happy, and my ivy seems happy.
I grow things in my college dorm. Sadly most succulents die, but my orchid is happy, my jade is happy, my ponytail palm is happy, and my ivy seems happy.
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
I've killed every plant I've ever touched except for this purple succulent I got in 2009. It's still alive and doin' well, I got tons of tiny succulents off from it and I love my resilient plant child
I've killed every plant I've ever touched except for this purple succulent I got in 2009. It's still alive and doin' well, I got tons of tiny succulents off from it and I love my resilient plant child
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
yea yea!!! i own a ton of plants, too many, tbh... mostly succulents/aloe n that stuff!!!

and rn due to some fallen leaves and ones i found in stores, i have too many sprouts... but i will raise them well!!!!
yea yea!!! i own a ton of plants, too many, tbh... mostly succulents/aloe n that stuff!!!

and rn due to some fallen leaves and ones i found in stores, i have too many sprouts... but i will raise them well!!!!
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
I have a few succulents -- easy for apartment living and such.

I had a jellybean (I just love that they're called that), but it didn't survive when it starting getting cold. My jade is still going strong though, and my aloe is just clinging to life.

I try, but I can't say I have the best green thumb. xD

Oh, and I had a thyme plant called Justin Thyme. He perished too though, sadly.
I have a few succulents -- easy for apartment living and such.

I had a jellybean (I just love that they're called that), but it didn't survive when it starting getting cold. My jade is still going strong though, and my aloe is just clinging to life.

I try, but I can't say I have the best green thumb. xD

Oh, and I had a thyme plant called Justin Thyme. He perished too though, sadly.
Aaaaa I love plants :D I have like a million spider plants, dragon tree, peace lillies, and so many different cacti and succulents
Aaaaa I love plants :D I have like a million spider plants, dragon tree, peace lillies, and so many different cacti and succulents
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
You have summoned me!

I live in a village, so yes, we are farmers! We have four fields of sugarcane! Surrounding them are neem, wild mango and banyan trees. I try and grow vegetables (I'm trying to raise potatoes right now) in front of our house :)
You have summoned me!

I live in a village, so yes, we are farmers! We have four fields of sugarcane! Surrounding them are neem, wild mango and banyan trees. I try and grow vegetables (I'm trying to raise potatoes right now) in front of our house :)
deitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
1 2