Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ANIME
1 2
any anime fanatics here?

(still rly depressed THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE SEASON 2 FOR OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB T^T)
any anime fanatics here?

(still rly depressed THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE SEASON 2 FOR OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB T^T)
ezgif_717680059_by_syrinq-da9unig.gif
@TheEmeraldCat
*raises hand* Me! I am 100% anime trash. XD

(Omg same. I mean I read it so I know what happens but I'd still love to see it animated. DX )
@TheEmeraldCat
*raises hand* Me! I am 100% anime trash. XD

(Omg same. I mean I read it so I know what happens but I'd still love to see it animated. DX )
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
@TheEmeraldCat
Definitely trash. I'm pretty disappointed about Ouran, I was looking forward to another season. :'( Ehhh, well at least I get Arslan Senki S2 in July!! So hyped.
I've been stalling watching Black Butler and Noragami, even though I recognize that they're both really good. I have something else to watch, a friend kind of came to me and said: "We need more people to discuss this with. Watch it."
@TheEmeraldCat
Definitely trash. I'm pretty disappointed about Ouran, I was looking forward to another season. :'( Ehhh, well at least I get Arslan Senki S2 in July!! So hyped.
I've been stalling watching Black Butler and Noragami, even though I recognize that they're both really good. I have something else to watch, a friend kind of came to me and said: "We need more people to discuss this with. Watch it."
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@TheEmeraldCat

I don't watch a ton of Anime, (I mean, I binge watch but I don't watch a ton of shows, mostly because I'm super strict on what I watch, lol.) But for some reason recently I love old Animes. Maybe it's the style, but I swear it's the only think I want to watch. xD

Hmmm... I think my favorite Anime is InuYasha (Just so many reasons; asdfghjkl) and I think my second favorite is Naruto (The first series). But I did enjoy The Devil's a Part Timer! - it was pretty funny. :P

And I just realized it's 2 AM here. o.o Umm, Oyasumi Nasai!?
@TheEmeraldCat

I don't watch a ton of Anime, (I mean, I binge watch but I don't watch a ton of shows, mostly because I'm super strict on what I watch, lol.) But for some reason recently I love old Animes. Maybe it's the style, but I swear it's the only think I want to watch. xD

Hmmm... I think my favorite Anime is InuYasha (Just so many reasons; asdfghjkl) and I think my second favorite is Naruto (The first series). But I did enjoy The Devil's a Part Timer! - it was pretty funny. :P

And I just realized it's 2 AM here. o.o Umm, Oyasumi Nasai!?
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@TheEmeraldCat

I was pretty depressed when I figured out Ouran High School Host Club wasn't going to get another season, but then again lots of anime didn't get a 2nd season.
@TheEmeraldCat

I was pretty depressed when I figured out Ouran High School Host Club wasn't going to get another season, but then again lots of anime didn't get a 2nd season.
3e4.gif
Yes and I have a crunchyroll subscription :3

Despite this, I'm watching FMAB on Netflix.

Saw the first one years ago but never got onto the Brotherhood train.
Yes and I have a crunchyroll subscription :3

Despite this, I'm watching FMAB on Netflix.

Saw the first one years ago but never got onto the Brotherhood train.
nb_zps2dh4kdws.pngpolysexual_zpspl2ebw3i.png autochorissexual_zpse4gsbxgo.png
They/Them
@Sealbus
If you like FMAB watch Arslan Senki. It's by the same person and by far my favorite anime.
@Sealbus
If you like FMAB watch Arslan Senki. It's by the same person and by far my favorite anime.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@chaircatshizen I want to say I've seen that, so I looked it up and I have seen at least part of it, not sure why I got distracted, but I'll give it another try.
@chaircatshizen I want to say I've seen that, so I looked it up and I have seen at least part of it, not sure why I got distracted, but I'll give it another try.
nb_zps2dh4kdws.pngpolysexual_zpspl2ebw3i.png autochorissexual_zpse4gsbxgo.png
They/Them
Me me me!!!!! I'm an otaku!!!!! @TheEmeraldCat u must watch Noragami!! Is amazing!!!!!!! Forgive me if I use bad grammar. I tend to do that when I fangirl... Sry
Me me me!!!!! I'm an otaku!!!!! @TheEmeraldCat u must watch Noragami!! Is amazing!!!!!!! Forgive me if I use bad grammar. I tend to do that when I fangirl... Sry
Ken_Kaneki3.png

A senpai of mine...
I love anime
Free! and Fairy Tail are two of my favorites
I have been meaning to watch Tokyo Goul
I love anime
Free! and Fairy Tail are two of my favorites
I have been meaning to watch Tokyo Goul
1 2