Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ANIME
1 2
I love bnha and fairytail, but crunchyroll doesn't have any episodes past 100 for fairytail, and I gotta wait for season 4 of bnha, so yeah, i'm currently dying because now I don't have any amins to watch.

Any suggestions?
I love bnha and fairytail, but crunchyroll doesn't have any episodes past 100 for fairytail, and I gotta wait for season 4 of bnha, so yeah, i'm currently dying because now I don't have any amins to watch.

Any suggestions?
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I'm not obsessed with it, and I actually haven't watched anime in years but I've gotten into it again recently and I do have a few favorites (FMA, Elfen Lied, Shakugan no Shana)
I'm not obsessed with it, and I actually haven't watched anime in years but I've gotten into it again recently and I do have a few favorites (FMA, Elfen Lied, Shakugan no Shana)
I like anime but I'll admit I've only kept up with a few and aren't really interested in any of the popular ones.

I've recently finished watching season 2 of The Disastrous Life of Saiki K on Netflix and found it pretty alright.

As for some of my favorites, one of the first anime I got into, besides Pokemon, was Inuyasha. I remember catching a few episodes of it at night and loving it as it was very different from the other cartoons on TV. Someday I'd like to go back and watch every episode but not right now...

Space Patrol Luluco was very enjoyable too and had a cute art style. Aggretsuko is another good one and I hope it gets a second season! I'd put Kiznaiver here too but I've yet to actually watch the final episode. And probably no one here would care but I liked the Sonic X anime despite some of the problems it had, and the dub is a little weird.

I like a lot more anime but these were the ones I thought of first.

I like Bnha/mha but I've only seen one episode and mostly been into the manga

I like anime but I'll admit I've only kept up with a few and aren't really interested in any of the popular ones.

I've recently finished watching season 2 of The Disastrous Life of Saiki K on Netflix and found it pretty alright.

As for some of my favorites, one of the first anime I got into, besides Pokemon, was Inuyasha. I remember catching a few episodes of it at night and loving it as it was very different from the other cartoons on TV. Someday I'd like to go back and watch every episode but not right now...

Space Patrol Luluco was very enjoyable too and had a cute art style. Aggretsuko is another good one and I hope it gets a second season! I'd put Kiznaiver here too but I've yet to actually watch the final episode. And probably no one here would care but I liked the Sonic X anime despite some of the problems it had, and the dub is a little weird.

I like a lot more anime but these were the ones I thought of first.

I like Bnha/mha but I've only seen one episode and mostly been into the manga

tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
JOJO’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

seriously it’s so good and Part 5 is !!!

also Fighting Gold is the best anime opening of all time
JOJO’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

seriously it’s so good and Part 5 is !!!

also Fighting Gold is the best anime opening of all time

weeb supreme, they/them, poor decisions

tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png

1Tdrm4y.png
i finished seasons 1 & 2 of 3-gatsu no lion recently and
oh BOY was it fantastic??? i teared up a lot, it's wonderful
but wow now i have to wait till next spring for season 3 *gun emoji*

i started watching gintama to fill the void and it's.... definitely something.....

(also WOW it's been a while since i've seen someone mention ouran!! i can't believe the anime adaptation is over 10 years old what the heck???)
i finished seasons 1 & 2 of 3-gatsu no lion recently and
oh BOY was it fantastic??? i teared up a lot, it's wonderful
but wow now i have to wait till next spring for season 3 *gun emoji*

i started watching gintama to fill the void and it's.... definitely something.....

(also WOW it's been a while since i've seen someone mention ouran!! i can't believe the anime adaptation is over 10 years old what the heck???)
uNYTKTj.png ____________________
cami - she/her
wishlist!
____________________ stWmWPC.png
1 2