Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] familiars pl0x :3 // open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
AHAHAHAHA Everyone in Arcane Slack calls it mire hell - I picked it up there XD Sorry about the delay, going through vault for doubles is messier than presumed. Have the following to trade, must edit post with LAH so we can figure out trades (edit: using treasure prices because gem trades are just psycho right now) My proposed trade offer: [item=silver ferret] 20kt [item=sweetheart swan] 9kt [item=lakelight weaver] 29kt [item=crumbling goblin] 12kt [item=bubbling goblin] 21kt [item=frozen goblin] 16kt [item=gusting goblin] 12kt [item=enduring goblin] 26kt And what I'd like to trade of yours, hang on while i do some maths [item=ichor nymph] 60kt electric fledge accent 50kt [item=parasitic fungus] 4kt [item=permafrost impaler] 15kt [item=runic bat] 4kt [item=swiftfoot slayer] 4kt
AHAHAHAHA

Everyone in Arcane Slack calls it mire hell - I picked it up there XD

Sorry about the delay, going through vault for doubles is messier than presumed. Have the following to trade, must edit post with LAH so we can figure out trades (edit: using treasure prices because gem trades are just psycho right now)

My proposed trade offer:
Silver Ferret 20kt

Sweetheart Swan 9kt Lakelight Weaver 29kt Crumbling Goblin 12kt Bubbling Goblin 21kt

Frozen Goblin 16kt Gusting Goblin 12kt Enduring Goblin 26kt

And what I'd like to trade of yours, hang on while i do some maths
Ichor Nymph 60kt electric fledge accent 50kt Parasitic Fungus 4kt

Permafrost Impaler 15kt Runic Bat 4kt Swiftfoot Slayer 4kt
VF45sGS.png
@UnhappyJoker I could trade you [item=daydream puffer] [item=maren defender] [item=serthis alchemist] for [item=primrose mith] [item=bluelight chipskink] [item=snowsquall floracat] let me know if that works for you!
@UnhappyJoker I could trade you

Daydream Puffer Maren Defender Serthis Alchemist

for

Primrose Mith Bluelight Chipskink Snowsquall Floracat

let me know if that works for you!
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@HolidayBlues
I actually just got a Daydream Puffer.

However, I'd be willing to trade a Bluelight Chipskink OR a Primrose Mith for both your Serthis Alchemist AND Maren Defender :)
@HolidayBlues
I actually just got a Daydream Puffer.

However, I'd be willing to trade a Bluelight Chipskink OR a Primrose Mith for both your Serthis Alchemist AND Maren Defender :)
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker I'll take the primrose mith! Sending over a CR :)
@UnhappyJoker I'll take the primrose mith! Sending over a CR :)
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Arkred This will make you happy. XD
@Arkred This will make you happy. XD
OK, that took waaaaaay too much effort for what it was, but my offer pile is fairly balanced now. Look it over and let me know what you think ^.^
OK, that took waaaaaay too much effort for what it was, but my offer pile is fairly balanced now. Look it over and let me know what you think ^.^
VF45sGS.png
@Nahtanha
I'm actually holding the Dappled Dunhoof for another trade.
But I'd be willing to trade the other familiars ^^

Perhaps there's something else you might be interested in? Sorry about that!
@Nahtanha
I'm actually holding the Dappled Dunhoof for another trade.
But I'd be willing to trade the other familiars ^^

Perhaps there's something else you might be interested in? Sorry about that!
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
No worries, keeping a trading list 100% updated is tiresome. Uuuuh, I did notice a fest accent I kind of regret not picking up, will edit my proposal
No worries, keeping a trading list 100% updated is tiresome. Uuuuh, I did notice a fest accent I kind of regret not picking up, will edit my proposal
VF45sGS.png
@Nahtanha
That works for me! ^^

I'll throw up the CR! Thank you!
@Nahtanha
That works for me! ^^

I'll throw up the CR! Thank you!
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
Gratuitous post count inflation and ping for list update. 2WCR set up so you have proof I've got the goods ^.^

what prismatic forum star, I have no idea what you're talking about
Gratuitous post count inflation and ping for list update. 2WCR set up so you have proof I've got the goods ^.^

what prismatic forum star, I have no idea what you're talking about
VF45sGS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9