Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Cact-Arts (full)
1 2 3
@Cactaloe serious or slightly smiling? Honestly whatever you're most inspired by! and yep, realistic style :)
@Cactaloe serious or slightly smiling? Honestly whatever you're most inspired by! and yep, realistic style :)
0BzehVy.png
@Lightningpelt @Altair @tybaltcatulet
I'm really sorry to tell you, but I can't pay for photoshop anymore, so I can't finish your art. I'd been away from my computer for a few days visiting family and my subscription expired before I returned. I'm going to experiment with the program, medibang, for a bit and show you an example from there, but looking at its tools, I don't know how I'll do realistic anymore, so I'll allow you to pay low effort price for a medium effort(non realistic), if you end up liking the art I do in medibang. Again, I'm very sorry for this inconvenience for you. I hope this doesn't cause you problems
@Lightningpelt @Altair @tybaltcatulet
I'm really sorry to tell you, but I can't pay for photoshop anymore, so I can't finish your art. I'd been away from my computer for a few days visiting family and my subscription expired before I returned. I'm going to experiment with the program, medibang, for a bit and show you an example from there, but looking at its tools, I don't know how I'll do realistic anymore, so I'll allow you to pay low effort price for a medium effort(non realistic), if you end up liking the art I do in medibang. Again, I'm very sorry for this inconvenience for you. I hope this doesn't cause you problems
@Cactaloe No worries, no worries! ;^; I'm sorry you lost your subscription... :'<

Keep me posted, by all means~ I'd definitely still be interested (I like all your art a lot, not just the "realistic" style). :'3 Best of luck playing around with the new program!
@Cactaloe No worries, no worries! ;^; I'm sorry you lost your subscription... :'<

Keep me posted, by all means~ I'd definitely still be interested (I like all your art a lot, not just the "realistic" style). :'3 Best of luck playing around with the new program!
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
1 2 3