Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pls..tell me ur fave pokemon
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
Definitely Slowbro!!![br] [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/80/080Slowbro.png/250px-080Slowbro.png[/img][br] I built my 2014 competitive team around one, right when I was first getting serious about wanting to compete. Took me over 3000 eggs in ORAS to hatch a perfect competitive shiny male, and Hercules led and won me many a battle, and even won a few local league battles with his partner Bluebelle (a surprise shiny bronzong that hatched maybe 2 eggs after he did. I was laughing so much at the irony) Since then, Herc and the rest of his team been retired since he can no longer compete in the newer games. But I still make it a point to catch a slowpoke and keep on on my in-game team to evolve into a slowbro in every playthrough I do. My Ulta Moon slowbro's name is Achilles ^^.[br] (Mimikyu gets a close second, then Lugia in third!)
Definitely Slowbro!!!

250px-080Slowbro.png

I built my 2014 competitive team around one, right when I was first getting serious about wanting to compete. Took me over 3000 eggs in ORAS to hatch a perfect competitive shiny male, and Hercules led and won me many a battle, and even won a few local league battles with his partner Bluebelle (a surprise shiny bronzong that hatched maybe 2 eggs after he did. I was laughing so much at the irony)
Since then, Herc and the rest of his team been retired since he can no longer compete in the newer games. But I still make it a point to catch a slowpoke and keep on on my in-game team to evolve into a slowbro in every playthrough I do. My Ulta Moon slowbro's name is Achilles ^^.

(Mimikyu gets a close second, then Lugia in third!)
Stari - she/her - temperamental artist/ actual cryptid
all the cat pokemon are my favorite but i especially LOVE torracat!! as soon as i saw it's design i instantly fell in love, not to mention it also has a super cool name and i love fire types too. i'm also a sucker for the eevee line :,)
all the cat pokemon are my favorite but i especially LOVE torracat!! as soon as i saw it's design i instantly fell in love, not to mention it also has a super cool name and i love fire types too. i'm also a sucker for the eevee line :,)
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Garchomp is my favourite baby, but my old love is Gallade since he actually carried my Platinum team to defeat the Elite Four back when I was a complete newb :v
Garchomp is my favourite baby, but my old love is Gallade since he actually carried my Platinum team to defeat the Elite Four back when I was a complete newb :v
m16OKP.jpeg
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/998/806/1bb.gif[/img] My baby <3
1bb.gif
My baby <3
definitely a tie between [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/3/3e/039Jigglypuff.png/250px-039Jigglypuff.png[/img] (because pink and precious and a fairy!! plus with sing the easiest way to catch pokemon) and [img]http://static.pokemonpets.com/images/monsters-images-800-800/663-Talonflame.png[/img] (because talonflame's a bamf!! and if i had to be a one type pokemon trainer, i'd go with bird types)
definitely a tie between

250px-039Jigglypuff.png

(because pink and precious and a fairy!! plus with sing the easiest way to catch pokemon)

and

663-Talonflame.png

(because talonflame's a bamf!! and if i had to be a one type pokemon trainer, i'd go with bird types)
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo6_250.png
[img]https://i0.wp.com/img.pokemondb.net/artwork/rapidash.jpg[/img] the lovely rapidash! i absolutely ADORE the flames.
rapidash.jpg

the lovely rapidash! i absolutely ADORE the flames.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
I have many favorites but I LOVE Zorua. I don't know why. I looked at it one day and just decided that it was my favorite.

The Fennekin/Popplio/Snivy lines, Nihilego, Mimikyu, Victini, Pyukumuku, Staraptor, Gardevoir, Lucario, Eevee and the Eeveelutions are also great. I'd list more but I'd end up listing like half the current Pokemon oops--
I have many favorites but I LOVE Zorua. I don't know why. I looked at it one day and just decided that it was my favorite.

The Fennekin/Popplio/Snivy lines, Nihilego, Mimikyu, Victini, Pyukumuku, Staraptor, Gardevoir, Lucario, Eevee and the Eeveelutions are also great. I'd list more but I'd end up listing like half the current Pokemon oops--
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
Giritina and Rayquaza are tied for faves both in general and shinies

Other than that I have a HUGE soft spot for Blastoise (my first starter + first 100)
Hydreigon and it's pre-evolutions are all blessings too.
Giritina and Rayquaza are tied for faves both in general and shinies

Other than that I have a HUGE soft spot for Blastoise (my first starter + first 100)
Hydreigon and it's pre-evolutions are all blessings too.
wORSkxL.png
In order: Haunter, Meowth, Arcanine, Doublade, and Yveltal
In order: Haunter, Meowth, Arcanine, Doublade, and Yveltal
HzGpUHb.png
Feraligatr

he chomp
Feraligatr

he chomp
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19