Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Craziest names from the random generator
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[quote name="reliquiaen" date=2015-11-03 18:17:40] My favourite random name will always and forever be Pukwudgie. No idea what that is but it sounds cute. Mostly I name mine like... quotes or lyrics or something. But sometimes I just hit the generator bc I'm too lazy to think of things. So my lair's full of fodder right now and some randomly named ones include: Quag Lawless Huckleberry Nevada Snapback (I laughed so hard, you have no idea) Hammer Probably (who got a sibling named ProbablyNot immediately afterwards) Hotel (who got a sibling called California) And that's just this round. My lair is such a mess at the minute. [/quote] I mentioned the origin of Pukwudgie. There was an episode of a mythology / cryptid themed horror hidden-camera show on Animal Planet about them, too.
reliquiaen wrote on 2015-11-03:
My favourite random name will always and forever be Pukwudgie. No idea what that is but it sounds cute.

Mostly I name mine like... quotes or lyrics or something. But sometimes I just hit the generator bc I'm too lazy to think of things. So my lair's full of fodder right now and some randomly named ones include:
Quag
Lawless
Huckleberry
Nevada
Snapback (I laughed so hard, you have no idea)
Hammer
Probably (who got a sibling named ProbablyNot immediately afterwards)
Hotel (who got a sibling called California)

And that's just this round. My lair is such a mess at the minute.

I mentioned the origin of Pukwudgie. There was an episode of a mythology / cryptid themed horror hidden-camera show on Animal Planet about them, too.
50lm6f.jpg
[quote name="xMoonDragonx" date=2015-11-04 12:46:32] Horns Walker Guts Bloodgrief (good grief xD) Psi (Pounds per Square Inch) is killing me but Fresh... what EDIT: THERES 12 PAGES of dergs with the name Beetlespoon seriously [/quote] Psi is also commonly used for Psychic characters. Maybe the first was an Arcane?
xMoonDragonx wrote on 2015-11-04:
Horns
Walker
Guts
Bloodgrief (good grief xD)

Psi (Pounds per Square Inch) is killing me
but Fresh...
what

EDIT: THERES 12 PAGES of dergs with the name Beetlespoon
seriously

Psi is also commonly used for Psychic characters. Maybe the first was an Arcane?
50lm6f.jpg
I've seen "Killjoy," "Zowie," and "Weedeater," among other things. My exalt name is "Hotdog," another recomendation from it.

Edit: holy necro batman
I've seen "Killjoy," "Zowie," and "Weedeater," among other things. My exalt name is "Hotdog," another recomendation from it.

[quote name="SacredSpirit123" date=2017-12-02 07:28:59] [quote name="reliquiaen" date=2015-11-03 18:17:40] My favourite random name will always and forever be Pukwudgie. No idea what that is but it sounds cute. Mostly I name mine like... quotes or lyrics or something. But sometimes I just hit the generator bc I'm too lazy to think of things. So my lair's full of fodder right now and some randomly named ones include: Quag Lawless Huckleberry Nevada Snapback (I laughed so hard, you have no idea) Hammer Probably (who got a sibling named ProbablyNot immediately afterwards) Hotel (who got a sibling called California) And that's just this round. My lair is such a mess at the minute. [/quote] I mentioned the origin of Pukwudgie. There was an episode of a mythology / cryptid themed horror hidden-camera show on Animal Planet about them, too. [/quote] Pukwudgie may also be in the name pool because it is the magical animal on the house crest at the American equivalent of Hogwarts? (The American wizarding school, Ilvermony). Thanks JK Rowling.
SacredSpirit123 wrote on 2017-12-02:
reliquiaen wrote on 2015-11-03:
My favourite random name will always and forever be Pukwudgie. No idea what that is but it sounds cute.

Mostly I name mine like... quotes or lyrics or something. But sometimes I just hit the generator bc I'm too lazy to think of things. So my lair's full of fodder right now and some randomly named ones include:
Quag
Lawless
Huckleberry
Nevada
Snapback (I laughed so hard, you have no idea)
Hammer
Probably (who got a sibling named ProbablyNot immediately afterwards)
Hotel (who got a sibling called California)

And that's just this round. My lair is such a mess at the minute.

I mentioned the origin of Pukwudgie. There was an episode of a mythology / cryptid themed horror hidden-camera show on Animal Planet about them, too.

Pukwudgie may also be in the name pool because it is the magical animal on the house crest at the American equivalent of Hogwarts? (The American wizarding school, Ilvermony). Thanks JK Rowling.
tumblr_pplo7bTSs11r2w0bmo1_540.png
[quote name="KeyLimeade" date=2017-12-02 09:07:00] I've seen "Killjoy," "Zowie," and "Weedeater," among other things. My exalt name is "Hotdog," another recomendation from it. Edit: holy necro batman [/quote] Killjoy could have came from a My Chemical Romance fandragon originally. The characters in their album Danger Days are called Killjoys.
KeyLimeade wrote on 2017-12-02:

Killjoy could have came from a My Chemical Romance fandragon originally. The characters in their album Danger Days are called Killjoys.

In your heart and your spirit
Let the breezes surround you
Lift up your voice then and
Sing with the wind
________________ V8Rzx4h.png
[quote name="Christovski" date=2015-10-26 11:59:54] Ocezeco (how would you even pronounce that?) Bylii (Like billy, but wroooong) Hix [/quote] I like these three ;-; My fave randomizer names are "Hamburger" and "Firescream"
Christovski wrote on 2015-10-26:
Ocezeco (how would you even pronounce that?)
Bylii (Like billy, but wroooong)
Hix
I like these three ;-;

My fave randomizer names are "Hamburger" and "Firescream"
wORSkxL.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37609080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376091/37609080_350.png[/img] [/url] Him.

37609080_350.png

Him.
she/he/they | fr + 3
I got "Six"... I wonder if one through five's in there too?
I got "Six"... I wonder if one through five's in there too?
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Rainbowkitty
Rainbowkitty

Don't ask why my name is ThunderInvader but I'm in nature.
MV1Iakt.png Any pronouns-Pansexual-ADHD iconMV1Iakt.png
[quote name="Evbay" date=2015-10-26 14:28:15] Got Sharptooth [/quote] Sounds like a [i]Land Before Time[/i] reference! 8D
Evbay wrote on 2015-10-26:
Got Sharptooth

Sounds like a Land Before Time reference! 8D
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21