Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Craziest names from the random generator
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[quote name="@Zizikiel" date=2015-11-07 16:06:50] Gearguts. Why. [/quote] This one keeps coming up and we constantly ask why. Like, weirdly gross right?
@Zizikiel wrote on 2015-11-07:
Gearguts. Why.

This one keeps coming up and we constantly ask why. Like, weirdly gross right?
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
[quote name="ThePhantomRose" date=2015-10-27 15:03:40] Carmelli (Like.... caramel-y?) Kivin (Like kevin? but...) Elmo Ironrun (The image in my head...) Coward (oh...) Bird November (Good job) Greenteeth (...) Ohm Donkey (Ah yes here is my derg. it's name is Donkey) Red (Creative name FTW) Mummy Pomegranate (Yum) Measure (Measure what?) Manilla Chewy (Uuuuh...) Tom Sorry (Yes I am) Pizzicato (Like the pizzaria....) Basin Hawkeye (Fanderg confirmed) Poultryheart (ah yes) Tuttleshank Man (I'm done now.) [/quote] Okay, it may be surprising, but Pizzicato is an actual word. [b]Pizzicato: (often as a direction) plucking the strings of a violin or other stringed instrument with one's finger.[/b] Carmelli is also a real name (if a surname,) and Greenteeth sounds like it’s based off [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Greenteeth]Jenny Greenteeth[/url].
ThePhantomRose wrote on 2015-10-27:
Carmelli (Like.... caramel-y?)
Kivin (Like kevin? but...)
Elmo
Ironrun (The image in my head...)
Coward (oh...)
Bird
November (Good job)
Greenteeth (...)
Ohm
Donkey (Ah yes here is my derg. it's name is Donkey)
Red (Creative name FTW)
Mummy
Pomegranate (Yum)
Measure (Measure what?)
Manilla
Chewy (Uuuuh...)
Tom
Sorry (Yes I am)
Pizzicato (Like the pizzaria....)
Basin
Hawkeye (Fanderg confirmed)
Poultryheart (ah yes)
Tuttleshank
Man

(I'm done now.)

Okay, it may be surprising, but Pizzicato is an actual word.

Pizzicato: (often as a direction) plucking the strings of a violin or other stringed instrument with one's finger.

Carmelli is also a real name (if a surname,) and Greenteeth sounds like it’s based off Jenny Greenteeth.
50lm6f.jpg
[quote name="Christovski" date=2015-10-28 04:46:38] Bilbo makes me laugh, that's such an opposite, does he have a hobbit familiar names Smaug? Drogon just sounds like someone misspelled dragon Claypool likely has something to do with musician Les Claypool. [/quote] Drogon’s from GoT / A Song of Ice and Fire. Makes sense for a dragon site.
Christovski wrote on 2015-10-28:

Bilbo makes me laugh, that's such an opposite, does he have a hobbit familiar names Smaug?

Drogon just sounds like someone misspelled dragon

Claypool likely has something to do with musician Les Claypool.

Drogon’s from GoT / A Song of Ice and Fire. Makes sense for a dragon site.
50lm6f.jpg
[quote name="Resilient" date=2015-10-26 13:15:13] Planetree Planeswalker Chipotle??? Purpletongue Pennybuckle Dodongo [/quote] Ha! Dodongoes are Dinosaurs / Dragons from the Legend of Zelda series.
Resilient wrote on 2015-10-26:
Planetree
Planeswalker
Chipotle???
Purpletongue
Pennybuckle
Dodongo

Ha! Dodongoes are Dinosaurs / Dragons from the Legend of Zelda series.
50lm6f.jpg
[quote name="Kururin" date=2015-10-26 14:31:06] [quote]Ocezeco[/quote] I'm adding this to my list of names to use. IT'S SO AWESOME o-che-zecko YEA! Now these: Vangerdahast Lightpurse softvoice dragonsbane (lol) outcast (that's just sad) warts Pumba are weird I have also seen ricercar. :P @LordMalak that's because they're sorry they couldn't randomly generate anything better! [/quote] [url=http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Vangerdahast_Aeiulvana]Vangerdahast[/url] is a lore character from D&D.
Kururin wrote on 2015-10-26:
Quote:
Ocezeco

I'm adding this to my list of names to use. IT'S SO AWESOME
o-che-zecko YEA!

Now these:

Vangerdahast
Lightpurse
softvoice
dragonsbane (lol)
outcast (that's just sad)
warts
Pumba

are weird

I have also seen ricercar. :P

@LordMalak that's because they're sorry they couldn't randomly generate anything better!

Vangerdahast is a lore character from D&D.
50lm6f.jpg
[quote name="Pyr" date=2015-10-26 18:48:03] I've gotten the name [b][u]Pukwudgie[/u][/b] several times. Each time it comes up, I almost have to name the dragon that. I have had a couple in the past, but not any recently. [/quote] [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pukwudgie]Hurray for obscure Native American fairies![/url]
Pyr wrote on 2015-10-26:
I've gotten the name Pukwudgie several times. Each time it comes up, I almost have to name the dragon that. I have had a couple in the past, but not any recently.

Hurray for obscure Native American fairies!
50lm6f.jpg
[quote name="Firewood" date=2015-10-28 14:26:51] I got: Atria (as in, the heart chambers?) [b]Aoi[/b] (sounds like a noise you make when you're in pain) Door Unvanquished Nomercy Doomy (I laughed) [/quote] [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aoi]Aoi is a Japanese word.[/url]
Firewood wrote on 2015-10-28:
I got:

Atria (as in, the heart chambers?)
Aoi (sounds like a noise you make when you're in pain)
Door
Unvanquished
Nomercy
Doomy (I laughed)

Aoi is a Japanese word.
50lm6f.jpg
[quote name="tigressRising" date=2015-10-30 07:08:17] Using the RNG to name some exalt fodder, and I'm getting: Ferning (how does one fern?) Splendor (okay that one's actually good) Orebiter (AKA metal-eater) [b]Ceridwen[/b] (Welsh?) Talin Dagriohm Phobetor Nunki ...Dang it. The one time I'm trying to get silly names, the RNG decides to give me decent ones. In the end I went with Splendor. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17630391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176304/17630391_350.png[/img] [/url] Here she is btw. [/quote] Yup. Ceridwen is a Sorceress from Welsh myth.
tigressRising wrote on 2015-10-30:
Using the RNG to name some exalt fodder, and I'm getting:
Ferning (how does one fern?)
Splendor (okay that one's actually good)
Orebiter (AKA metal-eater)
Ceridwen (Welsh?)
Talin
Dagriohm
Phobetor
Nunki

...Dang it. The one time I'm trying to get silly names, the RNG decides to give me decent ones. In the end I went with Splendor.

17630391_350.png

Here she is btw.

Yup. Ceridwen is a Sorceress from Welsh myth.
50lm6f.jpg
[quote name="KittyGoesMeow" date=2015-10-31 04:03:20] Khorn (this is just corn spelled wrong) [/quote] Or Khorne from WarHammer.
KittyGoesMeow wrote on 2015-10-31:
Khorn (this is just corn spelled wrong)

Or Khorne from WarHammer.
50lm6f.jpg
[quote name="Okapilover7" date=2015-11-01 13:21:46] Snakeeyes. Pronounced snakey eyes? [/quote] Nope. GI Joe character.
Okapilover7 wrote on 2015-11-01:
Snakeeyes. Pronounced snakey eyes?

Nope. GI Joe character.
50lm6f.jpg
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21