Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Swip is broken again
1 2
He's doing the silly blank trade again.
He's doing the silly blank trade again.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
yep, was just about to come here to report this.
yep, was just about to come here to report this.
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
So its not just for me then.
So its not just for me then.
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
Same here, I'm on my iPad.
Same here, I'm on my iPad.
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Yep. He's doing it on Google Chrome as well.
Yep. He's doing it on Google Chrome as well.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Yep. Chrome here too. And am I the only one getting the trade as being available? o.o
Yep. Chrome here too. And am I the only one getting the trade as being available? o.o
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
@strangeseraph
I've got the ability to hit trade as well. I'm sorta hesitant to do it though. Who knows what will happen and what it will use....

Also, I'm getting broken Swipp offer as well.
@strangeseraph
I've got the ability to hit trade as well. I'm sorta hesitant to do it though. Who knows what will happen and what it will use....

Also, I'm getting broken Swipp offer as well.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
[quote name="strangeseraph" date="2013-07-05 06:13:26" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=305979#306048"]Yep. Chrome here too. And am I the only one getting the trade as being available? o.o[/quote] No, when he bugs out like this it lets you "trade" but you give nothing and get nothing in return.
No, when he bugs out like this it lets you "trade" but you give nothing and get nothing in return.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Don't bother with the make trade button. The 'you have got x' screen will come up, but it neither gives nor takes anything.
Don't bother with the make trade button. The 'you have got x' screen will come up, but it neither gives nor takes anything.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HIeJOSA.gif[/img]
HIeJOSA.gif
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
1 2