Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me you favorite thing about your SO
1 2 3 4
He takes interest in the same things I do. I love that he's into video games as much as I am. I love that he wants to get into some of the same series that I play. I love that we both want to go into the field, albeit him working on coding and myself on animation.

I love that we can just mutually encourage each other about this. He may be my first serious SO, so our relationship status may change, but I don't think I will ever regret entering this relationship. He is my friend, someone I can support and introduce to new things and be introduced to new things by, and I think that's all I can hope for.
He takes interest in the same things I do. I love that he's into video games as much as I am. I love that he wants to get into some of the same series that I play. I love that we both want to go into the field, albeit him working on coding and myself on animation.

I love that we can just mutually encourage each other about this. He may be my first serious SO, so our relationship status may change, but I don't think I will ever regret entering this relationship. He is my friend, someone I can support and introduce to new things and be introduced to new things by, and I think that's all I can hope for.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
I think my favorite thing about @Zarif is the fact he's the most attentive person I've ever dated. A man that carefully gives me what I need. Whether it's emotional support, a good laugh, or dinner when I get home from work in the evening. He's there. Without fail.

I've been dating him for two years now, and hilariously enough we met on the chat client Pesterchum because we were both roleplaying there.

I never really intended on it going any farther than friendship. Especially because it was long distance. I'd been through quite a handful of crap relationships, so I can't say I expected this one to go much better. Although I was so, so wrong. He wound up being this very nurturing person. Accepting me for the slew of issues I have, and all the bad things I tend to do. He's patient, and we've grown together as people.

It's because of him that I quit thinking about harming or taking myself out of this world. He's given me the drive to become a better person. Which as cheesy and generic as that is, for the first time in my life it's true.

He also has this very thick, curly brown hair and deep brown eyes. A smile that just melts me. Plus that laugh. It's really cute. I'm pretty sure I send him memes or say dumb stuff just to hear him laugh.

I'm almost twenty five now, and I've spent my whole life looking for 'the one'. Which I had coincidentally completely given up on finding before I met my partner. It just goes to show you I guess that sometimes when you stop looking, you'll be given exactly what you need.

I think this is the man that I want to marry and spend my life with.
I think my favorite thing about @Zarif is the fact he's the most attentive person I've ever dated. A man that carefully gives me what I need. Whether it's emotional support, a good laugh, or dinner when I get home from work in the evening. He's there. Without fail.

I've been dating him for two years now, and hilariously enough we met on the chat client Pesterchum because we were both roleplaying there.

I never really intended on it going any farther than friendship. Especially because it was long distance. I'd been through quite a handful of crap relationships, so I can't say I expected this one to go much better. Although I was so, so wrong. He wound up being this very nurturing person. Accepting me for the slew of issues I have, and all the bad things I tend to do. He's patient, and we've grown together as people.

It's because of him that I quit thinking about harming or taking myself out of this world. He's given me the drive to become a better person. Which as cheesy and generic as that is, for the first time in my life it's true.

He also has this very thick, curly brown hair and deep brown eyes. A smile that just melts me. Plus that laugh. It's really cute. I'm pretty sure I send him memes or say dumb stuff just to hear him laugh.

I'm almost twenty five now, and I've spent my whole life looking for 'the one'. Which I had coincidentally completely given up on finding before I met my partner. It just goes to show you I guess that sometimes when you stop looking, you'll be given exactly what you need.

I think this is the man that I want to marry and spend my life with.
5VErI.gif
I hope things get better with your SO, and that you make the right choices. You deserve to be treated far better than how he's treating you. I'd give you advice, but everything I'd say has already been said.

As for me and my SO @theGOOB96, we've only been dating for six months, but this is the closest connection I've ever had with anyone in my life. We both have anxiety and a lot of baggage from our last relationships, and certainly had our ups and downs with that, but we've helped each other out immensely and helped relieve a lot of the weight off of our shoulders.

He's super silly, but also really smart. We're both knowledgeable in ways that the other isn't, i.e. he's really good at math and chemistry, and I'm really good at English and creative fields. We have a similar sense of humor and laugh at the same things, things that most others don't find funny. He's always reassuring whenever I'm having a breakdown, and I do my best for him as well. He also loves cats!! He probably loves them more than I do :'D He's a huge cuddle monster and I love being engulfed in his arms <3 Also, the way he looks at me whenever I get super passionate about something makes my heart feel warm and full. I've never been happier. <3
I hope things get better with your SO, and that you make the right choices. You deserve to be treated far better than how he's treating you. I'd give you advice, but everything I'd say has already been said.

As for me and my SO @theGOOB96, we've only been dating for six months, but this is the closest connection I've ever had with anyone in my life. We both have anxiety and a lot of baggage from our last relationships, and certainly had our ups and downs with that, but we've helped each other out immensely and helped relieve a lot of the weight off of our shoulders.

He's super silly, but also really smart. We're both knowledgeable in ways that the other isn't, i.e. he's really good at math and chemistry, and I'm really good at English and creative fields. We have a similar sense of humor and laugh at the same things, things that most others don't find funny. He's always reassuring whenever I'm having a breakdown, and I do my best for him as well. He also loves cats!! He probably loves them more than I do :'D He's a huge cuddle monster and I love being engulfed in his arms <3 Also, the way he looks at me whenever I get super passionate about something makes my heart feel warm and full. I've never been happier. <3
My dude is my soulmate *** he and i are so in love...hes sick and imma make him soup tomorrow bc i love him
My dude is my soulmate *** he and i are so in love...hes sick and imma make him soup tomorrow bc i love him
"What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world. The paragon of animals. And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust?"

-William Shakespeare, Hamlet, act 2, scene 2.
@darzoner @genocideImminentm @HuggedByABear I'm so happy for all of you! Hearing about your relationships made me smile and chuckle and swoon <3 I wish you all nothing but the best!

@PineappleEntropy did you make him soup today?? XD
@darzoner @genocideImminentm @HuggedByABear I'm so happy for all of you! Hearing about your relationships made me smile and chuckle and swoon <3 I wish you all nothing but the best!

@PineappleEntropy did you make him soup today?? XD
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
The fact that no one calls me crazy for loving a shark man.

AND HE'S BRITISH OWO HE HAS THE LOOKS AND VOICE OF AN ACTUALLY GOOD MEMBER OF AN ACTUALLY GOOD BRITISH BOY BAND!
The fact that no one calls me crazy for loving a shark man.

AND HE'S BRITISH OWO HE HAS THE LOOKS AND VOICE OF AN ACTUALLY GOOD MEMBER OF AN ACTUALLY GOOD BRITISH BOY BAND!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I don't even remotely care in the slightest about romance.
I don't even remotely care in the slightest about romance.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
My wife. 'Gosh. Shes just so heckin good. She makes me smile and is always there when I need her. She is gosh dang adorable, she snuggles up close to me and kisses my nose before she goes to sleep . She has a such a good sense of humor and laughs at all my jokes. Her laugh is literally music to my ears and she is so kind. I mean, of course she has her faults too, but she is amazing. I am so happy that I get to spend the rest of my day's with her <3
My wife. 'Gosh. Shes just so heckin good. She makes me smile and is always there when I need her. She is gosh dang adorable, she snuggles up close to me and kisses my nose before she goes to sleep . She has a such a good sense of humor and laughs at all my jokes. Her laugh is literally music to my ears and she is so kind. I mean, of course she has her faults too, but she is amazing. I am so happy that I get to spend the rest of my day's with her <3
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
No current SO, but my late ex was just so amazing that I kept expecting to find out she was just part of some long vivid dream. It wasn't any one thing, it was all the little things combined. She was perfect. I don't mean flawless, we all have flaws and problems, but they were just part of who she was, and I loved all of her.
No current SO, but my late ex was just so amazing that I kept expecting to find out she was just part of some long vivid dream. It wasn't any one thing, it was all the little things combined. She was perfect. I don't mean flawless, we all have flaws and problems, but they were just part of who she was, and I loved all of her.
Formerly known as Brenning.

@OceanEyesofJune

Oh my gosh, yeah no. My ex put himself on Zoosk and the only reason why I knew that was because we shared emails and he slipped with deleting one and I had access to his account and changed his status and his pictures. Even put in his bio about the totally rad date we had the night before and the next day everything was changed. I let it go. I believed him when he said that he had it made before we got together, but in reality I found out and it stung. I gave him another chance only to find nudes of other girls on his phone. We didn't live together or anything, but he was my first serious relationship and he used me, cheated on me, sure we were both young, but everything he's done to me will haunt me forever.

@OceanEyesofJune

Oh my gosh, yeah no. My ex put himself on Zoosk and the only reason why I knew that was because we shared emails and he slipped with deleting one and I had access to his account and changed his status and his pictures. Even put in his bio about the totally rad date we had the night before and the next day everything was changed. I let it go. I believed him when he said that he had it made before we got together, but in reality I found out and it stung. I gave him another chance only to find nudes of other girls on his phone. We didn't live together or anything, but he was my first serious relationship and he used me, cheated on me, sure we were both young, but everything he's done to me will haunt me forever.
U1q83DY.png
1 2 3 4