Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell us something about where youre from
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-11-27 10:48:13] What the hell is predictable weather [/quote] AND THIS, YES. I swear, every five minutes there's a different weather. Rain, sun, wind and rain, rain, sun, lightning, rain, wind...
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-11-27:
What the hell is predictable weather

AND THIS, YES.

I swear, every five minutes there's a different weather. Rain, sun, wind and rain, rain, sun, lightning, rain, wind...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[quote name="Windshear" date=2017-11-27 11:04:51] I live in Canada, but we barely ever get snow where I am. [/quote] @Windshear Meanwhile where I am in Canada there is snow on the ground!....but I have a feeling it will melt away tomorrow...
Windshear wrote on 2017-11-27:
I live in Canada, but we barely ever get snow where I am.
@Windshear
Meanwhile where I am in Canada there is snow on the ground!....but I have a feeling it will melt away tomorrow...
Ladybugs, boxelders, and stink bugs, oh my!

EDIT: Since this isn't very interesting here are some weird facts I found abt my state:

- We are considered the Diner capital of the world
- We have the most malls within a 25 mile radius
- We own the largest collections of spoons in the world. Over 5400 and counting.
- We own the largest water tower in the world!
Ladybugs, boxelders, and stink bugs, oh my!

EDIT: Since this isn't very interesting here are some weird facts I found abt my state:

- We are considered the Diner capital of the world
- We have the most malls within a 25 mile radius
- We own the largest collections of spoons in the world. Over 5400 and counting.
- We own the largest water tower in the world!
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Sometimes the air smells of manure when you go outside.
Sometimes the air smells of manure when you go outside.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
It's almost December and it's still in the 80's (Fahrenheit)......welcome to desert living
It's almost December and it's still in the 80's (Fahrenheit)......welcome to desert living
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@KoudoawaiaVortex yo I hope you like it around here, stay out of Lexington for the next month and go see the Southern Lights at the Horse Park [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/0c/90/ed0c90d82a315e62d194db52df291a57.jpg[/img]
@KoudoawaiaVortex yo I hope you like it around here, stay out of Lexington for the next month and go see the Southern Lights at the Horse Park
ed0c90d82a315e62d194db52df291a57.jpg
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
*raises eyebrow* That /is/ in Lexington and we do plan on going to see that at some point. We have a membership at the Horse Park
*raises eyebrow* That /is/ in Lexington and we do plan on going to see that at some point. We have a membership at the Horse Park
Check out my art at the following link:

http://koudoawaiavortex.deviantart.com
Don't like the weather? Don't worry, It never stays.

Don't like the weather? Don't worry, It never stays.

proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
"Don't like the weather? Wait 10 minutes, and it'll change." Is probably the most accurate quote people use here. We seriously have had rain, snow, sleet, ice, cloudy, sunny, and everything in between in one day. And not just in one day. At least within half a day. It's crazy.
"Don't like the weather? Wait 10 minutes, and it'll change." Is probably the most accurate quote people use here. We seriously have had rain, snow, sleet, ice, cloudy, sunny, and everything in between in one day. And not just in one day. At least within half a day. It's crazy.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
It is hot.
It is hot.
shadow | 2hrs. ahead of server time | i hoard salt, nickel ore, silver ore, gravel, copper ore, and sand
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9