Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell us something about where youre from
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Mokuroh

I have a feeling I know where you're from, because I, too, occupy a bourbon and pony hell. :B

As for where I'm originally from, I am originally from a meteor crater. Like, honest to gods meteor crater. We all speak in funny accents, I know how to drink moonshine properly, and nobody is willing to admit that coal is dead.
@Mokuroh

I have a feeling I know where you're from, because I, too, occupy a bourbon and pony hell. :B

As for where I'm originally from, I am originally from a meteor crater. Like, honest to gods meteor crater. We all speak in funny accents, I know how to drink moonshine properly, and nobody is willing to admit that coal is dead.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
I was born in Ohio, apparently the most "likely to swear" state lol

Now I live in Indiana, which is coldish warm

Now I live in Indiana, which is coldish warm
63fea8O.png.. rudi
he/she
minor
fr+3 (est)
advAsr3.png.Gr15mqs.png.wUSuH39.png.ui5ZgY1.png.AzWEmYL.png
@Kogoruhn I think I know where that crater is! I live o'er by the castle myself
@Kogoruhn I think I know where that crater is! I live o'er by the castle myself
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
It's super hot all year until the old people arrive. They come with the winter. Also, beaches. People seem to love doing hilarious, but very odd, and sometimes illegal, things here- things like throwing gators at police officers.
It's super hot all year until the old people arrive. They come with the winter. Also, beaches. People seem to love doing hilarious, but very odd, and sometimes illegal, things here- things like throwing gators at police officers.
I'm from Adelaide, the capital of South Australia and I feel like the weather has been unusually wet and stormy in the past few years. We had a state-wide blackout just last year (imagine driving in a city without traffic lights). Normally the climate is mild and dry and you'd never expect any real exciting storms or extreme weather. At this time our neighbouring state Victoria is also experiencing unprecedented thunderstorms, heavy rain and flooding.
I'm from Adelaide, the capital of South Australia and I feel like the weather has been unusually wet and stormy in the past few years. We had a state-wide blackout just last year (imagine driving in a city without traffic lights). Normally the climate is mild and dry and you'd never expect any real exciting storms or extreme weather. At this time our neighbouring state Victoria is also experiencing unprecedented thunderstorms, heavy rain and flooding.
Where I live it has finally stopped RAINING.
Where I live it has finally stopped RAINING.
Waystone1.gif
- lots of forests and lakes
- salty black candy that we put in everything
- messed up day/night cycle because of the earth's tilt
- many of us are extremely antisocial and introverted
- our language has a word for "should I run around aimlessly?"
And most importantly:
- highest amount of metal bands per 100 people!

- lots of forests and lakes
- salty black candy that we put in everything
- messed up day/night cycle because of the earth's tilt
- many of us are extremely antisocial and introverted
- our language has a word for "should I run around aimlessly?"
And most importantly:
- highest amount of metal bands per 100 people!

Hey! Im from Slovakia! Country full of wildernesses, mountains, forests and bears!!! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a96d/f/2017/258/3/f/tatry2_241_by_riavacornelia-dbnk63f.jpg[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/076c/f/2017/259/5/f/tatry2_152_by_riavacornelia-dbnk5yu.jpg[/img] Aaand the heart of Europe :3 DO you like??
Hey! Im from Slovakia! Country full of wildernesses, mountains, forests and bears!!!
tatry2_241_by_riavacornelia-dbnk63f.jpg
tatry2_152_by_riavacornelia-dbnk5yu.jpg

Aaand the heart of Europe :3
DO you like??
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
It's always dry and hot outside and we're that boring neighbor with someone really cool next door to the west. Sure, we have a neat canyon and the most biodiverse desert in the world, but that's all anyone comes for.
It's always dry and hot outside and we're that boring neighbor with someone really cool next door to the west. Sure, we have a neat canyon and the most biodiverse desert in the world, but that's all anyone comes for.
image.png
[quote name="DeliciousMemes" date=2017-11-30 21:04:51] I was born in Ohio, apparently the most "likely to swear" state lol [/quote] Still live here! :P [s]S**t there's a hair on my keyboard![/s] Also the politics in semi-rural Northeast Ohio are complete garbage.
DeliciousMemes wrote on 2017-11-30:
Still live here! :P S**t there's a hair on my keyboard! Also the politics in semi-rural Northeast Ohio are complete garbage.
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9