Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | YOU GUYS NEW GENES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
We're trying to strike a balance between gem and non-gem genes. As we'd like for there to be rewards for spending time on the game, the bulk of our releases in-game are non-gem items. At the same time we still want to have a good selection of pretty things for those who choose to support us with gems, and for the gem purchases to feel worthwhile and rewarding.

As we haven't released a new primary since launch and only one secondary, so we wanted to have the first pair of them be for treasure. In addition, we did just release coatls, so we want for the next couple of breeding-related items to swing back to the non-gem side of things so it doesn't feel too one-sided. Be assured that there's more genes in the works for the gem shop down the line though, and that we plan on releasing new gem content periodically for as long as we're around (which will hopefully be a long long time!)
We're trying to strike a balance between gem and non-gem genes. As we'd like for there to be rewards for spending time on the game, the bulk of our releases in-game are non-gem items. At the same time we still want to have a good selection of pretty things for those who choose to support us with gems, and for the gem purchases to feel worthwhile and rewarding.

As we haven't released a new primary since launch and only one secondary, so we wanted to have the first pair of them be for treasure. In addition, we did just release coatls, so we want for the next couple of breeding-related items to swing back to the non-gem side of things so it doesn't feel too one-sided. Be assured that there's more genes in the works for the gem shop down the line though, and that we plan on releasing new gem content periodically for as long as we're around (which will hopefully be a long long time!)
@Undel
That's a nice amount of information!
I'll be looking forward to their release and it seems you've got quite a few things planned and in the works and that hypes me up even more! You and the rest of the crew keep up the good work(but don't push yourselves too hard please you might get sick oAo)

Lets hope you can get all the server/code issues fixed soon so I can force politely ask my friends to come join. uwu
@Undel
That's a nice amount of information!
I'll be looking forward to their release and it seems you've got quite a few things planned and in the works and that hypes me up even more! You and the rest of the crew keep up the good work(but don't push yourselves too hard please you might get sick oAo)

Lets hope you can get all the server/code issues fixed soon so I can force politely ask my friends to come join. uwu
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8