Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | YOU GUYS NEW GENES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm gonna have to give a Chocolate primary dragon Bar so its profile will say "Chocolate Bar". :'D

These genes look like they're going to be great! I wonder if they'll be Treasure or Gems?
I'm gonna have to give a Chocolate primary dragon Bar so its profile will say "Chocolate Bar". :'D

These genes look like they're going to be great! I wonder if they'll be Treasure or Gems?
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@Ningyo
CHOCOLATE BAR that's the best thing in the world omg.
@Ningyo
CHOCOLATE BAR that's the best thing in the world omg.
ctFAI4k.gif
@IndigoCrow - And if you used the gene on a Sand dragon, you could have a Sand Bar!
@IndigoCrow - And if you used the gene on a Sand dragon, you could have a Sand Bar!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@ningyo personally I'm going for a gold bar and a silver bar
@ningyo personally I'm going for a gold bar and a silver bar
@Ningyo

... Name it Heath. Or Hershey.
@Ningyo

... Name it Heath. Or Hershey.
Here's a chocolate-banana-lemon for sale.... there's food in this somewhere.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=40346&did=2249613
Here's a chocolate-banana-lemon for sale.... there's food in this somewhere.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=40346&did=2249613
I'd actually be really happy if these were crafting, heh.
I'd actually be really happy if these were crafting, heh.
Ghost and Point taught me to not be excited the moment I see new things slated for release-- I'll be excited once they're out and in the marketplace =P But hey! What a great opportunity for people to learn about the creature the genes are based on: Leopard sharks! [img]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/493x272q90/542/e8yc.png[/img] Aren't they just adorable? ...Anybody?
Ghost and Point taught me to not be excited the moment I see new things slated for release-- I'll be excited once they're out and in the marketplace =P

But hey! What a great opportunity for people to learn about the creature the genes are based on: Leopard sharks!

e8yc.png

Aren't they just adorable? ...Anybody?
ccDyspX.png
I want Swift to have both genes, since I was originally going to make her Clown and Eyespots, but these seem more... elegant? I don't know how to put it. Like, Daub and Bar look more graceful and natural than Clown on a Fae her color. Now comes the decision of whether my tert plans for her (Fire Gembond) will clash horribly with the genes or not.

Also, what's this Ghost and Point everyone keeps talking about? Did I miss an announcement in the news about upcoming genes or something?
I want Swift to have both genes, since I was originally going to make her Clown and Eyespots, but these seem more... elegant? I don't know how to put it. Like, Daub and Bar look more graceful and natural than Clown on a Fae her color. Now comes the decision of whether my tert plans for her (Fire Gembond) will clash horribly with the genes or not.

Also, what's this Ghost and Point everyone keeps talking about? Did I miss an announcement in the news about upcoming genes or something?
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
I want point.......
I want point.......
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8