Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jam`s drawings
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@sailyjamcat thank you! I just wanna see all of the drawing you know? :) I love it so much! :D
@sailyjamcat thank you! I just wanna see all of the drawing you know? :) I love it so much! :D
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
@canidaee done! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9b41/f/2017/330/a/8/commission_by_sailyjam-dbuxalg.png[/img]
@canidaee done!
commission_by_sailyjam-dbuxalg.png
AAoOR7A.png
@sailyjamcat aaaa thank you so much!!! ;o he looks amazing! <3
@sailyjamcat aaaa thank you so much!!! ;o he looks amazing! <3
tumblr_p1soltJ3Tu1udi2fqo1_500.png
@sailyjamcat

omg the ping got buried in my notifications! I noticed he doesn't have his glasses? Also can you make his hair a little bit longer? because as you can see in the example his hair is a little longer than that. Also is it possible to draw him in a different position? or is that entirely impossible? I know it is difficult with your drawing style but that isn't really what I'm looking for.. If you can't then it is fine. I will still pay you the full price.
@sailyjamcat

omg the ping got buried in my notifications! I noticed he doesn't have his glasses? Also can you make his hair a little bit longer? because as you can see in the example his hair is a little longer than that. Also is it possible to draw him in a different position? or is that entirely impossible? I know it is difficult with your drawing style but that isn't really what I'm looking for.. If you can't then it is fine. I will still pay you the full price.
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22