Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | interest check - sitting imps
1 2
it's only a sketch for now but i was wondering if people would want their imps in the finished version and if so, how much should i charge?? i've never done this before haha [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8236/f/2017/328/c/2/sit_by_spring_locked-dburml7.png[/img] that's all it is rn :^
it's only a sketch for now but i was wondering if people would want their imps in the finished version and if so, how much should i charge??

i've never done this before haha
sit_by_spring_locked-dburml7.png
that's all it is rn :^
siggy_kylo_by_spring_locked-dbc9fyl.png
@JasonVoorhees
didn't know if you were subbed or if I should tag whoops

I'd be interested~! Would you color it traditionally or digitally? I say either way you could charge upwards of 10kt depending on colors and genes.
@JasonVoorhees
didn't know if you were subbed or if I should tag whoops

I'd be interested~! Would you color it traditionally or digitally? I say either way you could charge upwards of 10kt depending on colors and genes.
6f7ZFQ0.png > ToyHouse Pixel Shop
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@JasonVoorhees

Yesyesyes I'm interested bb.

I'd say 10kt for the base image + simple genes(vipera, iridescent, basic, etc) but add 5kt more with complex genes(ie 5kt for rosette + 5kt for facet).
Maybe 5kt for each apparel piece??
@JasonVoorhees

Yesyesyes I'm interested bb.

I'd say 10kt for the base image + simple genes(vipera, iridescent, basic, etc) but add 5kt more with complex genes(ie 5kt for rosette + 5kt for facet).
Maybe 5kt for each apparel piece??
tumblr_inline_nwu3o7f6l51t7d5o3_500.gif
@mosaicdragon giggles yeah i'm not subbed whooPS
they're going to be lined and coloured digitally, yeh!
@mosaicdragon giggles yeah i'm not subbed whooPS
they're going to be lined and coloured digitally, yeh!
@lifepooly yisyis goodgood thank bless
@lifepooly yisyis goodgood thank bless
@JasonVoorhees 100% interested. I'd start em no less than 50k to be honest, the base looks fantastic.
Have a fee for genes to be unlocked and... yeah :)
(I have loads of imps so I'd love some quality cheap ones but really 10k is way too low hehe)
@JasonVoorhees 100% interested. I'd start em no less than 50k to be honest, the base looks fantastic.
Have a fee for genes to be unlocked and... yeah :)
(I have loads of imps so I'd love some quality cheap ones but really 10k is way too low hehe)
@JasonVoorhees so pretty!! I’m really bad at pricing so I can’t give you any good tips. Maybe the base price should be from 15kt to 20kt? Then charge for more based on genes and skins/apparel. If you ever start accepting commisions, please ping me!
@JasonVoorhees so pretty!! I’m really bad at pricing so I can’t give you any good tips. Maybe the base price should be from 15kt to 20kt? Then charge for more based on genes and skins/apparel. If you ever start accepting commisions, please ping me!
7KmibOY.pngCeju8Ct.gifkEKv7kF.gif
@JasonVoorhees I only came to say I'd be interested~ I don't know prices, b/c I don't normally check art/adopt shops~
@JasonVoorhees I only came to say I'd be interested~ I don't know prices, b/c I don't normally check art/adopt shops~
ahhh okay!! so rounding between the price suggestions for right now there's a 20kt- 40kt range??? is that good??? ? and then 10kt-25kt for each new gene, 5kt for medium apparel, free for simple and 10kt for difficult ?? still open to suggestions and other ideas!!!
ahhh okay!! so rounding between the price suggestions for right now there's a 20kt- 40kt range??? is that good??? ? and then 10kt-25kt for each new gene, 5kt for medium apparel, free for simple and 10kt for difficult ?? still open to suggestions and other ideas!!!
@JasonVoorhees
Erm... I'm not very good at pricing but 45kt would seem fair to me, And 10kt-20kt depending on the dragon's genes? some genes are pretty complex.

Is there a chance you could ping me if you do open a shop? ;w;
@JasonVoorhees
Erm... I'm not very good at pricing but 45kt would seem fair to me, And 10kt-20kt depending on the dragon's genes? some genes are pretty complex.

Is there a chance you could ping me if you do open a shop? ;w;
1 2