Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Into the Mythos- Lair Purge!!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@SnakeLady,

Oh :c I'm so sad... but I'm going to be hoping your surgery goes well. c:

Hnnnngh, those triple fires are tearing my heart to pieces but expansion XD Argh, I'm torn! So cute... I might just have to bump c:
@SnakeLady,

Hnnnngh, those triple fires are tearing my heart to pieces but expansion XD Argh, I'm torn! So cute... I might just have to bump c:
p7DHQEd.gif
@SnakeLady,

@SnakeLady,

p7DHQEd.gif
@SnakeLady could I be put on the pinglists for Maize and Silver please?
@SnakeLady could I be put on the pinglists for Maize and Silver please?
Ye Olde Inn
Running out of room before your next expansion?
Need to hatch a nest and exalt them quick?

Then THIS is the place for you!
>>Affiliate Bump!<<
>>Affiliate Bump!<<
b1a76c69-3509-4f6a-9deb-54f68a2ae794.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
[IMG]ADD IMG URL HERE[/IMG]
@SnakeLady Hey there! Would you like to affiliate with us? :) We're fairly new but we've got a lot of stuff upcoming! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1712114][img]http://i.imgur.com/R2VcjAD.gif[/img][/url]
@SnakeLady

Hey there! Would you like to affiliate with us? :) We're fairly new but we've got a lot of stuff upcoming!

R2VcjAD.gif
Ari
ePOliyb.pngrI18gRz.pngkCHWEjf.pngqXg2Wmd.png
nkHobD3.png
@N7hellcat

Sadly I'm not on much anymore. Lots going on in the real world. Whem I get back into the swing of things, I'll definitely let you know!
@N7hellcat

Sadly I'm not on much anymore. Lots going on in the real world. Whem I get back into the swing of things, I'll definitely let you know!
iXk2hDJ.png
@SnakeLady

Alright, sounds good! No worries :)
@SnakeLady

Alright, sounds good! No worries :)
Ari
ePOliyb.pngrI18gRz.pngkCHWEjf.pngqXg2Wmd.png
nkHobD3.png
I've got a bunch of new dragons up for sale!
I have decided I want to just have dragons for funsies, and I'll keep a few of my triple breeding pairs. All prices are negotiable, I just want more lair space! :)
I've got a bunch of new dragons up for sale!
I have decided I want to just have dragons for funsies, and I'll keep a few of my triple breeding pairs. All prices are negotiable, I just want more lair space! :)
iXk2hDJ.png
Hella purge going on right now!
Honestly, name your price. If you want a few dragons, I'll totally work out a deal. I just want to have space to fill with new fun things I'm playing with!
Hella purge going on right now!
Honestly, name your price. If you want a few dragons, I'll totally work out a deal. I just want to have space to fill with new fun things I'm playing with!
iXk2hDJ.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45