Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Plushie Adopts w/ Lore!
1 2 3 4
@Shadeyrain

They are adorable! the lore you come up with is very good in my opinion. I find it every cute and it goes well with them. Maybe with the speech bubbles you could offer like different things that show a plushie personality trait? Like if its copied a lazy dragon them it would have zzz instead of ... or its a loveable dragon it could have hearts or a food lovely dragon could a have plate. These are just some ideas sp you don't have to follow them. Please add me to your pinglist please
@Shadeyrain

They are adorable! the lore you come up with is very good in my opinion. I find it every cute and it goes well with them. Maybe with the speech bubbles you could offer like different things that show a plushie personality trait? Like if its copied a lazy dragon them it would have zzz instead of ... or its a loveable dragon it could have hearts or a food lovely dragon could a have plate. These are just some ideas sp you don't have to follow them. Please add me to your pinglist please
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@Shadeyrain

I really like the lore and the art. Please let me know as soon as youre open! Heck I'd pre-order if it was an option. These are super cute
@Shadeyrain

I really like the lore and the art. Please let me know as soon as youre open! Heck I'd pre-order if it was an option. These are super cute
@Shadeyrain

Count me in, these are fab!
@Shadeyrain

Count me in, these are fab!
@Shadeyrain These are so cute! Could you ping me when you open your shop please?
@Shadeyrain These are so cute! Could you ping me when you open your shop please?
@Shadeyrain

These are adorable! I'd love to be pinged when they are available.
@Shadeyrain

These are adorable! I'd love to be pinged when they are available.
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Shadeyrain So cutee! Please let me know for when you open your shop ♥
@Shadeyrain So cutee! Please let me know for when you open your shop ♥
vOi9e2i.png
@Shadeyrain Could I be pinged when you are ready to sell these lovelies? Also another ping for Mirrors too!
@Shadeyrain Could I be pinged when you are ready to sell these lovelies? Also another ping for Mirrors too!
50086646_5DIdHuLiXLwE2JK.pngezgif.com-gif-maker_4.gif
@Shadeyrain

Could I get a ping when u open? I always loved the plushie adopts XD

@Shadeyrain

Could I get a ping when u open? I always loved the plushie adopts XD

This is adorable! I'd love o get one at some point, but my lair is mostly made up of Snoots, Skydancers, and Guardians! ;3; Ping me if you get one of those three breeds done!
This is adorable! I'd love o get one at some point, but my lair is mostly made up of Snoots, Skydancers, and Guardians! ;3; Ping me if you get one of those three breeds done!
LWDw43p.png
@Shadeyrain
I would also like to be pinged when you open shop! This art style is adorable!!
@Shadeyrain
I would also like to be pinged when you open shop! This art style is adorable!!
1 2 3 4