Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roommate Project [1x1 w/ Firedrakegirl]
1 2 3
Without looking up Wesley said, in a very monotone and unamused voice, “I can feel you watching me. It's very uncomfortable.” He cast a glance up at the other male before looking back down at his book. “You're not very subtle.” Wes smirked to himself, “and no. I don't know your name.”

Mackenzie chuckled, “I’m sure you'll get it.” At Maylin’s next statement she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, “yea I am. Art and Writing actually.” She packed up her mess of art supplies so only the simple stuff was out and her bed was clean. Mack glanced up once she finished and eyed Maylin’s little project. “What about you?”
Without looking up Wesley said, in a very monotone and unamused voice, “I can feel you watching me. It's very uncomfortable.” He cast a glance up at the other male before looking back down at his book. “You're not very subtle.” Wes smirked to himself, “and no. I don't know your name.”

Mackenzie chuckled, “I’m sure you'll get it.” At Maylin’s next statement she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, “yea I am. Art and Writing actually.” She packed up her mess of art supplies so only the simple stuff was out and her bed was clean. Mack glanced up once she finished and eyed Maylin’s little project. “What about you?”
Dimitri blushed. "Sorry. I'm Dimitri. And no one has ever accused me of being subtle." His grin was wide as he turned to face the other boy, hoping to get to talk to him for more than a couple seconds. "Um, what are you reading?" "That's awesome." Maylin smiled. "I'm History and Mythology. Not the most practical degree, but so interesting." She grinned. May glanced back at her failed ring and sighed. "My friend can make some amazing things," She pulled a finished ring off her finger. "Like this. Meanwhile, all I can do is ..." She picked up the tangled mess that was her attempt. ((This is the finished ring, just in two shades of blue.)) [img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/rlxahd.jpg[/img]
Dimitri blushed. "Sorry. I'm Dimitri. And no one has ever accused me of being subtle." His grin was wide as he turned to face the other boy, hoping to get to talk to him for more than a couple seconds. "Um, what are you reading?"

"That's awesome." Maylin smiled. "I'm History and Mythology. Not the most practical degree, but so interesting." She grinned. May glanced back at her failed ring and sighed. "My friend can make some amazing things," She pulled a finished ring off her finger. "Like this. Meanwhile, all I can do is ..." She picked up the tangled mess that was her attempt.

((This is the finished ring, just in two shades of blue.))
rlxahd.jpg
You can call me Fire. I am +3 FR time and 21+ years old.tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
"Wesley. My name is Wesley." He pulled his knees up and rested the open book on them without tearing his gaze from the pages. Marking his place quickly he held the book up so Dimitri could see the title, "Mythology. Specifically Greek, Norse, and Roman." Wes placed the book back down in his lap and kept reading. Pulling his phone out of his pocket and made a show of turning up the volume hoping the other male would get the idea. Wesley didn't like social interactions.

"Mythology is fun. I loaned my book out to my friend Wesley down the hall. He's read it, like, fifty times and he hasn't given it back," Mackenzie laughed. She saw the ring Maylin pulled off her finger, "wow! That's pretty!" before chuckling at the tangled mess that was her attempt. "All it takes is practice."

((That's a cool ring! Sorry for the delay. I'm between classes right now. Yes, Wes and Mack know each other. Besties! XD they grew up together.))
"Wesley. My name is Wesley." He pulled his knees up and rested the open book on them without tearing his gaze from the pages. Marking his place quickly he held the book up so Dimitri could see the title, "Mythology. Specifically Greek, Norse, and Roman." Wes placed the book back down in his lap and kept reading. Pulling his phone out of his pocket and made a show of turning up the volume hoping the other male would get the idea. Wesley didn't like social interactions.

"Mythology is fun. I loaned my book out to my friend Wesley down the hall. He's read it, like, fifty times and he hasn't given it back," Mackenzie laughed. She saw the ring Maylin pulled off her finger, "wow! That's pretty!" before chuckling at the tangled mess that was her attempt. "All it takes is practice."

((That's a cool ring! Sorry for the delay. I'm between classes right now. Yes, Wes and Mack know each other. Besties! XD they grew up together.))
Dimitri's eyes lit up at the mention of Greek Mythology. "Really? Who's your favorite Greek God or Goddess? I mean, the Roman gods were basically the Greeks with just a few changes so it didn't look so much like plagiarism." He ignored as the other man increased the volume on his music.

"So Mack, what kind of writing do you like to do?" Maylin asked. "And what's your favorite form of art? I figure we should get to know each other at least a little bit since we're going to be living together." Her smile was bright and friendly.

((Sorry about the delays. Work and classes have kicked my butt for the last four or five days. I should be back a little more now. I make rings like that, though I don't typically do patterns like that because I like to bead while watching tv or reading textbooks.))
Dimitri's eyes lit up at the mention of Greek Mythology. "Really? Who's your favorite Greek God or Goddess? I mean, the Roman gods were basically the Greeks with just a few changes so it didn't look so much like plagiarism." He ignored as the other man increased the volume on his music.

"So Mack, what kind of writing do you like to do?" Maylin asked. "And what's your favorite form of art? I figure we should get to know each other at least a little bit since we're going to be living together." Her smile was bright and friendly.

((Sorry about the delays. Work and classes have kicked my butt for the last four or five days. I should be back a little more now. I make rings like that, though I don't typically do patterns like that because I like to bead while watching tv or reading textbooks.))
You can call me Fire. I am +3 FR time and 21+ years old.tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
((I suck at keeping up with these things lately. Wow. Sorry. And I don't mind the wait!))

Wesley glared as Dimitri kept talking to him. What does a guy need to do to get some quiet reading time around here? With a groan he, marked his place, and closed his book, “Hades, Hephestus, or Nemisis.” He pulled out his laptop to start messing around on photoshop with a couple pictures a friend back home wanted. Might as well work on them while he remembered. His laptop pinged as a notification popped up. “Ugh, not now Levi,” Wes groaned as he hit decline on the video chat request. However, Levi was relentless and kept sending the request over and over again and all Wesley did was keep hitting decline.

Mackenzie shrugged, “honestly I don’t have a favorite. It’s one of those things that just happens you know? Whatever inspires me. The only thing is I stick to non-sculpting art. Drawing/painting is more my style.” She blushed when she realized she began ranting. “Um, sorry. But writing is the same way. Just whatever happens. It does tend to be more fantasy or sci-fi. It maybe normal stories but there is always a fiction element to it. You get more freedom with it.” She adjusted her beanie before continuing, “Which mythology do you prefer? Do you prefer mythology over history? I know I do!”
((I suck at keeping up with these things lately. Wow. Sorry. And I don't mind the wait!))

Wesley glared as Dimitri kept talking to him. What does a guy need to do to get some quiet reading time around here? With a groan he, marked his place, and closed his book, “Hades, Hephestus, or Nemisis.” He pulled out his laptop to start messing around on photoshop with a couple pictures a friend back home wanted. Might as well work on them while he remembered. His laptop pinged as a notification popped up. “Ugh, not now Levi,” Wes groaned as he hit decline on the video chat request. However, Levi was relentless and kept sending the request over and over again and all Wesley did was keep hitting decline.

Mackenzie shrugged, “honestly I don’t have a favorite. It’s one of those things that just happens you know? Whatever inspires me. The only thing is I stick to non-sculpting art. Drawing/painting is more my style.” She blushed when she realized she began ranting. “Um, sorry. But writing is the same way. Just whatever happens. It does tend to be more fantasy or sci-fi. It maybe normal stories but there is always a fiction element to it. You get more freedom with it.” She adjusted her beanie before continuing, “Which mythology do you prefer? Do you prefer mythology over history? I know I do!”
((@Firedrakegirl
Look what I found! You still wanna try and keep this going?))
((@Firedrakegirl
Look what I found! You still wanna try and keep this going?))
((@Avanari I'd love to. I'm sorry. My life went insane in almost every aspect.))
((@Avanari I'd love to. I'm sorry. My life went insane in almost every aspect.))
((@Firedrakegirl It's totally fine! Life can get crazy. I know first hand. Kick it back off when you're ready! I posted last so, whenever you're ready!))
((@Firedrakegirl It's totally fine! Life can get crazy. I know first hand. Kick it back off when you're ready! I posted last so, whenever you're ready!))
1 2 3