Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Aethris' Pixels
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wFtOiPv.png[/img] Hello! Welcome to my small pixel commissions shop![/center] I mostly do pixel badges and clan logos, but I'm open to other commissions. If you want anything that I do not mention here, just ask and I will see if I can do it and will give you a price. I generally work with limited palettes (4 - 10 colors). [center][b]My rules and things you should know[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]If for some reason you are unhappy with the current direction in which your commission is going, just let me know! I am willing to start over from scratch if I have to, and it comes at no additional cost. [*]I am not perfect at drawing. I feel a bit uncomfortable drawing certain things like humans, but I will try my best anyway! [*]I will not do NSFW or gore. [*]I may deny any commission. Usually I will only do this if it makes me uncomfortable or if something happens. [*]If for some reason I am unable to complete your commission, I will offer a full refund. [*]English is not my native language, so if I misunderstand you, I am sorry! [/LIST] [center][b]Examples[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aeUUUJn.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/DSvyk5V.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/LwgYy52.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/LDIsDap.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Why would I want this?[b][/center] Do you happen to run a hatchery? Maybe you're doing some sort of challenge or quest, like a quest for a skycat? Or perhaps you're just thinking of running a raffle? I can get you that sweet signature advertisement you're looking for! [quote=Prices] [center] Note: these prices can vary depending on the complexity of the work. In case this happens, I will notify you before starting. My g:t ratio is 1:1000 for the sake of simplicity. [b]50x50 Clan logo[/b] = 80kt [b]100x100 badge[/b] = 150kt [b]Simple animation[/b] = +50kt [b]Heavy reference/design provided[/b] = -20kt --- Please submit a design that is your own! I will merely be turning it into pixel art at this point, and potentially adding some shine to it. [b]This discount only applies to clan logo commissions![/b] [b]Badge set of 5 or more[/b] = 10 to 20% off depending on similarity [/center] [/quote]
wFtOiPv.png

Hello! Welcome to my small pixel commissions shop!

I mostly do pixel badges and clan logos, but I'm open to other commissions. If you want anything that I do not mention here, just ask and I will see if I can do it and will give you a price.
I generally work with limited palettes (4 - 10 colors).

My rules and things you should know
  • If for some reason you are unhappy with the current direction in which your commission is going, just let me know! I am willing to start over from scratch if I have to, and it comes at no additional cost.
  • I am not perfect at drawing. I feel a bit uncomfortable drawing certain things like humans, but I will try my best anyway!
  • I will not do NSFW or gore.
  • I may deny any commission. Usually I will only do this if it makes me uncomfortable or if something happens.
  • If for some reason I am unable to complete your commission, I will offer a full refund.
  • English is not my native language, so if I misunderstand you, I am sorry!

Examples

aeUUUJn.pngDSvyk5V.gifLwgYy52.pngLDIsDap.png

Why would I want this?

Do you happen to run a hatchery? Maybe you're doing some sort of challenge or quest, like a quest for a skycat? Or perhaps you're just thinking of running a raffle?
I can get you that sweet signature advertisement you're looking for!

Prices wrote:
Note: these prices can vary depending on the complexity of the work. In case this happens, I will notify you before starting.

My g:t ratio is 1:1000 for the sake of simplicity.

50x50 Clan logo = 80kt
100x100 badge = 150kt

Simple animation = +50kt
Heavy reference/design provided = -20kt --- Please submit a design that is your own! I will merely be turning it into pixel art at this point, and potentially adding some shine to it. This discount only applies to clan logo commissions!
Badge set of 5 or more = 10 to 20% off depending on similarity
[center][b]Slots:[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Ember [*]- [*]- [/LIST] [center][b]Getting a commission[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Post in the thread stating what you're looking for. [b]I am subscribed and there is no need to ping me[/b] [*]Wait for your request to be approved and for me to tell you the price [*]Send a CR or PM with the payment [/LIST] [quote=Commission form] I would like a: (clan logo, badge, other) Details: [/quote] [quote=Example] I would like a clan logo! My clan's logo should look like the acronym SESA with a star flying through it. I would like it to be in shades of blue and maybe some smaller stars in the background. My clan is a space agency, so the logo should look quite professional and futuristic. [/quote]
Slots:
  1. Ember
  2. -
  3. -
Getting a commission
  1. Post in the thread stating what you're looking for. I am subscribed and there is no need to ping me
  2. Wait for your request to be approved and for me to tell you the price
  3. Send a CR or PM with the payment
Commission form wrote:
I would like a: (clan logo, badge, other)
Details:
Example wrote:
I would like a clan logo!
My clan's logo should look like the acronym SESA with a star flying through it. I would like it to be in shades of blue and maybe some smaller stars in the background.
My clan is a space agency, so the logo should look quite professional and futuristic.
Finished:
Finished:
Pinglist
Pinglist
And open!
And open!
Do you still do art? I found my way over to this page!
Do you still do art? I found my way over to this page!
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png