Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-11-08 11:03:57] [quote name="@ wonknevetnod" date=2017-11-04 18:10:31] The Invisibility Cloaks. Is there any chance of them returning for a limited time or are they completely retired? [/quote] The admins have stated that the Invisibility Cloaks are not retired and are looking into a possible way to cycle them in. [/quote] [s]Which admin said this?[/s] Nevermind, someone else found the original quote for me. [quote] This year everyone received all of the possible items. They are a bit oddball - an "invisible" item, and an item that makes one "invisible". We have no plans to make them a part of the randomized chest pool at this time, nor are we assigning them a retired status. We may find a way to make these items available again, but for now, the only way to obtain them was to have had an account during the April Fool's 2017 shenanigans![/quote]
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-11-08:
@ wonknevetnod wrote on 2017-11-04:
The Invisibility Cloaks. Is there any chance of them returning for a limited time or are they completely retired?

The admins have stated that the Invisibility Cloaks are not retired and are looking into a possible way to cycle them in.

Which admin said this?

Nevermind, someone else found the original quote for me.
Quote:
This year everyone received all of the possible items. They are a bit oddball - an "invisible" item, and an item that makes one "invisible". We have no plans to make them a part of the randomized chest pool at this time, nor are we assigning them a retired status. We may find a way to make these items available again, but for now, the only way to obtain them was to have had an account during the April Fool's 2017 shenanigans!
Thank you for answering my question!!
Thank you for answering my question!!
@invadercarmel

No problem!

(you might want to ping when you answer to a post, guarantees the other will see the answer)
@invadercarmel

No problem!

(you might want to ping when you answer to a post, guarantees the other will see the answer)
hWsjkHE.png
[quote name="@Sinver" date=2017-11-16 10:38:26] Will the achievement system ever be used in another way and not just be numbers? like rewarding system or smth Do you plan on adding new achievements? [/quote] I can't say anything on the first question but admins have told earlier they will add new achievements once they are done rewriting that part of the site. It will take a while though, it's pretty far on the list since it doesn't really affect gameplay that much and is tied to other systems that need to be rewritten first ----- [quote name="@RockyDrago" date=2017-11-17 08:42:09] You NEED to add a gender changing scroll. There are dragons out there who look perfect as oposite gender. I have an black/ice/buttercup rune dragon who is male, but looks amazing as female As a question: Will you add a gender change scroll? [/quote] Admin word is that there aren't any plans and most probably wont be: [quote]We don't have any plans to release an item like this right now. We feel would take the 'project' out of "breeding project", and would make narrowing down ranges much much easier for someone who purchases the scroll.[/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/590#post_22533409](source)[/url] Players-wise, the general opinion on Suggestions forum is mostly against the scroll. However, pose-change scroll has been suggested as an alternative and the thread is pretty active if you want to add your comments on the matter ----- [quote name="@Sharpjay217" date=2017-11-17 18:46:18] In the Fairgrounds, it says "More Games Coming Soon!". But are there any plans for more games? [/quote] Yep, admins have said there are new games under work. It just takes a long time to make one and they don't want to promise things with uncertain timelines
@Sinver wrote on 2017-11-16:
Will the achievement system ever be used in another way and not just be numbers? like rewarding system or smth
Do you plan on adding new achievements?

I can't say anything on the first question but admins have told earlier they will add new achievements once they are done rewriting that part of the site. It will take a while though, it's pretty far on the list since it doesn't really affect gameplay that much and is tied to other systems that need to be rewritten first

@RockyDrago wrote on 2017-11-17:
You NEED to add a gender changing scroll. There are dragons out there who look perfect as oposite gender. I have an black/ice/buttercup rune dragon who is male, but looks amazing as female

As a question:
Will you add a gender change scroll?

Admin word is that there aren't any plans and most probably wont be:
Quote:
We don't have any plans to release an item like this right now. We feel would take the 'project' out of "breeding project", and would make narrowing down ranges much much easier for someone who purchases the scroll.
(source)

Players-wise, the general opinion on Suggestions forum is mostly against the scroll. However, pose-change scroll has been suggested as an alternative and the thread is pretty active if you want to add your comments on the matter

@Sharpjay217 wrote on 2017-11-17:
In the Fairgrounds, it says "More Games Coming Soon!". But are there any plans for more games?

Yep, admins have said there are new games under work. It just takes a long time to make one and they don't want to promise things with uncertain timelines
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien
Oh, sorry about that!! ovo; Thank you for reminding me! I'm still trying to figure out chats even though I've been on here for a while now lD
@Elaendorlien
Oh, sorry about that!! ovo; Thank you for reminding me! I'm still trying to figure out chats even though I've been on here for a while now lD
@invadercarmel

No worries ^ ^
@invadercarmel

No worries ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
[quote name="@Sharpjay217" date=2017-11-18 19:56:33] When is the Coliseum Revamp going to be? I've seen talk of it but if there was an update saying when it was going to be I missed it. [/quote] We haven't gotten info yet and sadly won't before it's ready: admins have a policy of not giving ETAs just in case that they can't keep them :(
@Sharpjay217 wrote on 2017-11-18:
When is the Coliseum Revamp going to be? I've seen talk of it but if there was an update saying when it was going to be I missed it.

We haven't gotten info yet and sadly won't before it's ready: admins have a policy of not giving ETAs just in case that they can't keep them :(
hWsjkHE.png
Why was this game named flight rising?

in my opinion it should've been named dragon game

Don't mind that
Why was this game named flight rising?

in my opinion it should've been named dragon game

Don't mind that
@xxlunarwolvesxx

To be honest that's what my non-FR friends know FR as ^ ^

No clue though, I don't think admins have given that information to us (yet)
@xxlunarwolvesxx

To be honest that's what my non-FR friends know FR as ^ ^

No clue though, I don't think admins have given that information to us (yet)
hWsjkHE.png
@Virity [quote name="@CapraOvis" date=2017-11-25 00:36:30] Maybe I didn't see an update, but why are all of my dragons suddenly completely fed? I haven't touched my food supply at all and their hunger hasn't gone down in days. Pardon me if it was an announcement and I didn't see it. It's not really a bad thing, its just very strange. [/quote] It's a seasonal event (turkeys at the Boreal Woods) and this year our dragons don't get hungry till 28th (since Undel says "time-based" I assume coliseum takes energy as usual) There wasn't an update thread since admins want to keep those for additions and such, instead there's an update on the Site Status on front page
@Virity
@CapraOvis wrote on 2017-11-25:
Maybe I didn't see an update, but why are all of my dragons suddenly completely fed? I haven't touched my food supply at all and their hunger hasn't gone down in days. Pardon me if it was an announcement and I didn't see it. It's not really a bad thing, its just very strange.

It's a seasonal event (turkeys at the Boreal Woods) and this year our dragons don't get hungry till 28th (since Undel says "time-based" I assume coliseum takes energy as usual)

There wasn't an update thread since admins want to keep those for additions and such, instead there's an update on the Site Status on front page

hWsjkHE.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71