Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | First Generation M Obs/Sha/Sil NoParents
1 2
bump :)
bump :)
@Jinkx I feel ya, I got lucky and sold one of my recent nestings (after giving away the first batch) so have a little to spare right now. This boy will be perfect for the project I have coming up as a gift for my Hubby's birthday (he likes dark dragons and resides in the shadow-lands so I want to do a dark prime/secondary with a light tert.)

@Riyo 250kT
@Jinkx I feel ya, I got lucky and sold one of my recent nestings (after giving away the first batch) so have a little to spare right now. This boy will be perfect for the project I have coming up as a gift for my Hubby's birthday (he likes dark dragons and resides in the shadow-lands so I want to do a dark prime/secondary with a light tert.)

@Riyo 250kT
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Riyo - 350k - can't give up - yet at least. LOL
@Riyo - 350k - can't give up - yet at least. LOL
@Riyo @QyetLady *chuckles* I'm out. Grats or Good luck!
@Riyo @QyetLady *chuckles* I'm out. Grats or Good luck!
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis XD - sorry about that - but I've been searching like crazy for a male like him for quite a while already. Found a female - but never a male. Or if I did, I was always too late, LOL
@Malis XD - sorry about that - but I've been searching like crazy for a male like him for quite a while already. Found a female - but never a male. Or if I did, I was always too late, LOL
@QyetLady If he had midnight instead of shadow I'd have put up more of a battle 'cause he would have been for my Hubby and he likes midnight over the purple of shadow. (I prefer shadow so yeah. :p )
@QyetLady If he had midnight instead of shadow I'd have put up more of a battle 'cause he would have been for my Hubby and he likes midnight over the purple of shadow. (I prefer shadow so yeah. :p )
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Free bump c:
Free bump c:
Tír Na Nög Hatchery
Looking for Gens 1 to 3? We got you covered, come take a look!
50g+   75g+    150g+
Wow I was not expecting this... :D thanks so much everyone. I'll be selling to @QyetLady.
Wow I was not expecting this... :D thanks so much everyone. I'll be selling to @QyetLady.
1 2