Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | comfort characters?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/sweetsion.png[/img] Shion from No. 6… he’s so pure… my number one son… such a soft boy… [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/f90a93ac41b74dce8729d8e7b58b0823/tumblr_ncdpruQb6K1rb9rueo1_r1_500.gif[/img] And Rin Matsuoka… I Love him so much… he struggled through some of the same problems I am rn and got about the happiest ending possible from it…
sweetsion.png
Shion from No. 6… he’s so pure… my number one son… such a soft boy…

tumblr_ncdpruQb6K1rb9rueo1_r1_500.gif
And Rin Matsuoka… I Love him so much… he struggled through some of the same problems I am rn and got about the happiest ending possible from it…
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Uh... Madoka Kaname from Madoka Magica, Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls, Carlos the Scientist and Kevin from WTNV, McCree from Overwatch, N Harmonia from Pokemon, Link from LOZ

Uh... Madoka Kaname from Madoka Magica, Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls, Carlos the Scientist and Kevin from WTNV, McCree from Overwatch, N Harmonia from Pokemon, Link from LOZ

tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo7_500.gif
Raven from Tales of Vesperia. He's a complex character who did a lot of things wrong, but he's very important to me for a lot of reasons. The fandom is small and almost dead, but there's still a few who make really great content for it [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5b/3f/cb/5b3fcb82c91e7915780354d69df4d8c7--white-day-tales-of-vesperia.jpg[/img]
Raven from Tales of Vesperia. He's a complex character who did a lot of things wrong, but he's very important to me for a lot of reasons. The fandom is small and almost dead, but there's still a few who make really great content for it

5b3fcb82c91e7915780354d69df4d8c7--white-day-tales-of-vesperia.jpg
slarg_child_by_deestracted-da8yxrd.png
...Doctor Doofensmirtz from Phineas and Ferb. He just is adorable and really awesome and his best friend is his nemesis and he genuinely cares so much about the people he loves. Plus he's the source of some of the funniest lines I have ever heard in all my life.
...Doctor Doofensmirtz from Phineas and Ferb. He just is adorable and really awesome and his best friend is his nemesis and he genuinely cares so much about the people he loves. Plus he's the source of some of the funniest lines I have ever heard in all my life.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
not to be a total lesbian, but Tracer from Overwatch. She and her girlfriend are so cute!!
not to be a total lesbian, but Tracer from Overwatch. She and her girlfriend are so cute!!
Gpasq5f.png
Ash, 17, nonbinary. They/them or Fae/faers, please!
oh gosh diddly darn ive got so many-
tamatoa from moana -- dont even get me started --
zim from...invader zim, my main boy. i draw him a lot when im sad or stressed out and it never fails to cheer me up.
ford from gravity falls
commander peepers from wander over yonder --- actually no, every character from that show, they are all good and wholesome and sweet and perfect and i want to be friends with all of them. but mostly commander peepers.
rad from ok ko
doopliss from paper mario
yoshi, always and forever, and luigi as well while we're on the topic of mario
punchy and chief from animal crossing
toffee from star vs
all the main characters from the lego batman movie
there are so many more that im probably not listing but thanks for listening !!! its safe to bet i have dedicated folders to screencaps of all these characters on my flash drive, haha
oh gosh diddly darn ive got so many-
tamatoa from moana -- dont even get me started --
zim from...invader zim, my main boy. i draw him a lot when im sad or stressed out and it never fails to cheer me up.
ford from gravity falls
commander peepers from wander over yonder --- actually no, every character from that show, they are all good and wholesome and sweet and perfect and i want to be friends with all of them. but mostly commander peepers.
rad from ok ko
doopliss from paper mario
yoshi, always and forever, and luigi as well while we're on the topic of mario
punchy and chief from animal crossing
toffee from star vs
all the main characters from the lego batman movie
there are so many more that im probably not listing but thanks for listening !!! its safe to bet i have dedicated folders to screencaps of all these characters on my flash drive, haha
Gastrodon_unova_front.gif Poppy
He/Him
+0 FR time
Wishlist
Junkrat and Lucio. Junkrat cause he's funny, Lucio cause he's cute.
Junkrat and Lucio. Junkrat cause he's funny, Lucio cause he's cute.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
All the characters from Nanbaka, just everyone in the anime. It's strangely calming to watch them running around acting crazy.
All the characters from Nanbaka, just everyone in the anime. It's strangely calming to watch them running around acting crazy.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
I have autism.

Asperger’s, to be exact. I had a habit of curling up and squeaking with fear when people talked to me too much. My only comfort is in quiet and the dark, as well as Zelda and cute birds.

Then I picked up my Wii U and played Wind Waker HD for the first time. And of course, I was absolutely lost in cel-shaded paradise. And when I reached Dragon Roost Island, I was probably in heaven, surrounded by bird-people as far as the eye could see. My favorite of all of them was Prince Komali. Not only because he was a little cinnamon roll, but he was so relatable. He was uncomfortable with outside contact, just like me when I felt the way I commonly felt. I almost cried when he made it to the top of the mountain and earned his wings.

I feel like that as well. Because of one little birb-child/birb-teen, I now know to put my all into things, to be honest and brave and true. And if he ever crosses over our earthen skies, I hope he smiles down on me for making it this far.

Ping me if you “awwwww” every time.
I have autism.

Asperger’s, to be exact. I had a habit of curling up and squeaking with fear when people talked to me too much. My only comfort is in quiet and the dark, as well as Zelda and cute birds.

Then I picked up my Wii U and played Wind Waker HD for the first time. And of course, I was absolutely lost in cel-shaded paradise. And when I reached Dragon Roost Island, I was probably in heaven, surrounded by bird-people as far as the eye could see. My favorite of all of them was Prince Komali. Not only because he was a little cinnamon roll, but he was so relatable. He was uncomfortable with outside contact, just like me when I felt the way I commonly felt. I almost cried when he made it to the top of the mountain and earned his wings.

I feel like that as well. Because of one little birb-child/birb-teen, I now know to put my all into things, to be honest and brave and true. And if he ever crosses over our earthen skies, I hope he smiles down on me for making it this far.

Ping me if you “awwwww” every time.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Probably Urbosa from Zelda I just like her character design and personality
Probably Urbosa from Zelda I just like her character design and personality
FR +3, he/they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8