Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PachaMama's beauties
1 2 3
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343127/34312686_350.png[/img] Hello, I was wondering if this baby was for sale? @PachaMama
34312686_350.png

Hello, I was wondering if this baby was for sale? @PachaMama
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@sunny0509 yes i just haven't posted them yet. is $7500 alright? if so, send me a crossroads and give me the dragon's number so i pick the correct one for you.
@sunny0509 yes i just haven't posted them yet. is $7500 alright? if so, send me a crossroads and give me the dragon's number so i pick the correct one for you.
Hello PachaMama. May I take you up on your kind offer of help. My problem is how to pass familiars on to dragons in my lair? I have managed it before but nothing I do seems to work now.
The familiars are in my hoard, Some poor babies have no friends.Boohoo. Regards Snow.
Hello PachaMama. May I take you up on your kind offer of help. My problem is how to pass familiars on to dragons in my lair? I have managed it before but nothing I do seems to work now.
The familiars are in my hoard, Some poor babies have no friends.Boohoo. Regards Snow.
Would love to take one of your hatchlings,however,I do not have anywhere to put them.
Now trying to build up enough treasure for more space. Thanks very much for the offer. Snow G
Would love to take one of your hatchlings,however,I do not have anywhere to put them.
Now trying to build up enough treasure for more space. Thanks very much for the offer. Snow G
1 2 3