Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | **THE MANAGERIE: PACK RP IN DISCORD!!!**
1 2
https://discord.gg/PXbHD4s [i]In the heart of the woods, there lay a gargantuine, bow-shaped lake. Nestled in the curve of this lake, hugged by the shore, stood a wooden house which must have been built decades ago. But, thanks to its residents, it was still in rather good condition. Hundreds of miles away from any resemblance of domestication, a group of animals called that old cabin home. The tight-knit community of creatures, of all different shapes and sizes, spent their days building new residences, foraging, playing, and protecting their community. There are advantages to living in groups, as many beasts in the animal kingdom know. Will your character decide to adopt this lifestyle?[/i] [img]https://odis.homeaway.com/odis/listing/fddbab1b-cb5a-4545-b93c-827e6690e9d3.c10.jpg[/img] Hey fellas! I had an idea for an rp group about a collection of animals who all live together, sort of just like the standard wolf pack or cat clan style of rp. However, there are a few major differences that make the Managerie different from your average pack rp. 1. You can be whatever animal you want to! From snail to tiger, you are able to select nearly any animal in the animal kingdom to represent your character. If you want to do something really outlandish, like a dinosaur or a giant squid, I’d like it if you contacted me first and asked permission. But other than that, the sky’s the limit! (You would probably have to have some sort of reason and backstory for choosing a dinosaur or mutant, i.e a runaway lab experiment, etc.) 2. I bet you forgot that humans are animals, too. Well, the good news is, you can have a human character as well! Whether you want them to be able to speak to animals or not is up to you. 3. The admin (me) is not the in-rp group leader. Yes, I am the administrator of the server, but my character, Zumi, is nowhere close to being an authoritative character. Instead, I would like it if one of the group rp members became the paternal or maternal sort of role, whether they are a caretaker or a stern leader. It would all come out naturally in rp, and it would be interesting to see where it goes! If you have a request to be the leader, let me know! 4. I will try to schedule group rp sessions once or twice a week, usually at 12:30 pacific time, 1:30 mountain time, 2:30 central time, and 3:30 Eastern time on weekends and holidays. Upcoming sessions will be announced in “Announcements”, and if too many people won’t be able to join, we can discuss rescheduling. Of course, you are allowed to rp outside of the group sessions with people who happen to be online, at any time you like. Keep in mind that The Managerie is an experiment of mine. I have never taken on a big project like this before -- this is a first time thing for me! I’m always in need of advice and guidance. Who knows if this will take off? (none of the rp will be taking place in the FR forums. I'm basically advertising lol)
https://discord.gg/PXbHD4s

In the heart of the woods, there lay a gargantuine, bow-shaped lake. Nestled in the curve of this lake, hugged by the shore, stood a wooden house which must have been built decades ago. But, thanks to its residents, it was still in rather good condition. Hundreds of miles away from any resemblance of domestication, a group of animals called that old cabin home. The tight-knit community of creatures, of all different shapes and sizes, spent their days building new residences, foraging, playing, and protecting their community. There are advantages to living in groups, as many beasts in the animal kingdom know. Will your character decide to adopt this lifestyle?

fddbab1b-cb5a-4545-b93c-827e6690e9d3.c10.jpg

Hey fellas! I had an idea for an rp group about a collection of animals who all live together, sort of just like the standard wolf pack or cat clan style of rp. However, there are a few major differences that make the Managerie different from your average pack rp.

1. You can be whatever animal you want to! From snail to tiger, you are able to select nearly any animal in the animal kingdom to represent your character. If you want to do something really outlandish, like a dinosaur or a giant squid, I’d like it if you contacted me first and asked permission. But other than that, the sky’s the limit! (You would probably have to have some sort of reason and backstory for choosing a dinosaur or mutant, i.e a runaway lab experiment, etc.)

2. I bet you forgot that humans are animals, too. Well, the good news is, you can have a human character as well! Whether you want them to be able to speak to animals or not is up to you.

3. The admin (me) is not the in-rp group leader. Yes, I am the administrator of the server, but my character, Zumi, is nowhere close to being an authoritative character. Instead, I would like it if one of the group rp members became the paternal or maternal sort of role, whether they are a caretaker or a stern leader. It would all come out naturally in rp, and it would be interesting to see where it goes! If you have a request to be the leader, let me know!

4. I will try to schedule group rp sessions once or twice a week, usually at 12:30 pacific time, 1:30 mountain time, 2:30 central time, and 3:30 Eastern time on weekends and holidays. Upcoming sessions will be announced in “Announcements”, and if too many people won’t be able to join, we can discuss rescheduling. Of course, you are allowed to rp outside of the group sessions with people who happen to be online, at any time you like.

Keep in mind that The Managerie is an experiment of mine. I have never taken on a big project like this before -- this is a first time thing for me! I’m always in need of advice and guidance. Who knows if this will take off?

(none of the rp will be taking place in the FR forums. I'm basically advertising lol)
light_small.pngphebesdragon_by_wowiezowie101-dar9npo.jpglight_small.png
@bundlesofgoo

This sounds interesting...
One question: Did the rp start yet?
@bundlesofgoo

This sounds interesting...
One question: Did the rp start yet?
Exciting! I might join myself! As Enmity asked, has it started yet?
Exciting! I might join myself! As Enmity asked, has it started yet?
@Enmity
@EmeraldWaters
Hi! I joined and it didn't start yet!
@Enmity
@EmeraldWaters
Hi! I joined and it didn't start yet!
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
@EmeraldWaters @Enmity This is a brand new project. I'm waiting for about five people to join right now, so that means that if you two join, we'll be up to five and able to start. We can discuss meetups from there.
@EmeraldWaters @Enmity This is a brand new project. I'm waiting for about five people to join right now, so that means that if you two join, we'll be up to five and able to start. We can discuss meetups from there.
@bundlesofgoo

Alrighty then! Count me in~
@bundlesofgoo

Alrighty then! Count me in~
@enmity The actual rp won't be taking place in the forums, but I find that a lot of good rpers come from FR. Please click the link to get to the discord server. Can't wait to see you there! :D
@enmity The actual rp won't be taking place in the forums, but I find that a lot of good rpers come from FR. Please click the link to get to the discord server. Can't wait to see you there! :D
@bundlesofgoo

Alright. I've joined :)

You guys can start without me. I have to go somewhere. I'll be back later though ^^
@bundlesofgoo

Alright. I've joined :)

You guys can start without me. I have to go somewhere. I'll be back later though ^^
@BundlesOfGoo
Would it be alright for me to join in as well? I only ask because I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time, and might not be online as long, or even at the same time, as you guys. :3 I've just been looking for an animal roleplay and most that I've joined have died out.
@BundlesOfGoo
Would it be alright for me to join in as well? I only ask because I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time, and might not be online as long, or even at the same time, as you guys. :3 I've just been looking for an animal roleplay and most that I've joined have died out.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel Of course you can join! I understand if you won't be on as much.
@IgnisFlamel Of course you can join! I understand if you won't be on as much.
1 2