Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Exalted Dragons Memorial
Exalted Dragons Memorial

Hello everyone! I wanted to make a thread for remembering dragons who were exalted. Just to be clear I do know that they aren't dead, but it is also true that they can't return to your lair. At least not to my knowledge. If you exalted a dragon that you miss or if there's a dragon out there that you want to show people and remember, post a picture and talk about the dragon.

Thank you much!
-TheBald TheRat TheKing
Exalted Dragons Memorial

Hello everyone! I wanted to make a thread for remembering dragons who were exalted. Just to be clear I do know that they aren't dead, but it is also true that they can't return to your lair. At least not to my knowledge. If you exalted a dragon that you miss or if there's a dragon out there that you want to show people and remember, post a picture and talk about the dragon.

Thank you much!
-TheBald TheRat TheKing
@TheBaldRatKing Oh! Actually! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2305927
This might be better off in Dragon Share? Since we're sharing dragons? I don't rotate my dragons often so I don't really have anything to share but I thought I could contribute on other ways nonetheless ^^;
This might be better off in Dragon Share? Since we're sharing dragons? I don't rotate my dragons often so I don't really have anything to share but I thought I could contribute on other ways nonetheless ^^;
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@TheBaldRatKing
Hey there~ This is the general discussion. Your post should be in the Flight rising discussion/Dragon share, seeing as this section is for topics unrelated to flight rising.

Also, exalted dragons can in fact return to your lair. As of recently, a self service option for exalted dragon restoration has been implemented. Look on the left side of your screen, under Library. There's an option called Support. Click it, then click Self-Service, and then Dragon restoration.
@TheBaldRatKing
Hey there~ This is the general discussion. Your post should be in the Flight rising discussion/Dragon share, seeing as this section is for topics unrelated to flight rising.

Also, exalted dragons can in fact return to your lair. As of recently, a self service option for exalted dragon restoration has been implemented. Look on the left side of your screen, under Library. There's an option called Support. Click it, then click Self-Service, and then Dragon restoration.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
[quote name="RELYKS" date=2017-11-18 13:37:28] @TheBaldRatKing Hey there~ This is the general discussion. Your post should be in the Flight rising discussion/Dragon share, seeing as this section is for topics unrelated to flight rising. Also, exalted dragons can in fact return to your lair. As of recently, a self service for exalted dragon restoration has been implemented. Look on the left side of your screen, under Library. There's an option called Support. Click it, then click Self-Service, and then Dragon restoration. [/quote] Thank you! That's actually very good to know. But there are still dragons out there people want to shout out who they can't claim
RELYKS wrote on 2017-11-18:
@TheBaldRatKing

Also, exalted dragons can in fact return to your lair. As of recently, a self service for exalted dragon restoration has been implemented. Look on the left side of your screen, under Library. There's an option called Support. Click it, then click Self-Service, and then Dragon restoration.
Thank you! That's actually very good to know. But there are still dragons out there people want to shout out who they can't claim
[quote name="RELYKS" date=2017-11-18 13:37:28] @TheBaldRatKing Hey there~ This is the general discussion. Your post should be in the Flight rising discussion/Dragon share, seeing as this section is for topics unrelated to flight rising. Also, exalted dragons can in fact return to your lair. As of recently, a self service for exalted dragon restoration has been implemented. Look on the left side of your screen, under Library. There's an option called Support. Click it, then click Self-Service, and then Dragon restoration. [/quote] Thank you! That's actually very good to know. But there are still dragons out there people want to shout out who they can't claim
RELYKS wrote on 2017-11-18:
@TheBaldRatKing

Also, exalted dragons can in fact return to your lair. As of recently, a self service for exalted dragon restoration has been implemented. Look on the left side of your screen, under Library. There's an option called Support. Click it, then click Self-Service, and then Dragon restoration.
Thank you! That's actually very good to know. But there are still dragons out there people want to shout out who they can't claim
[quote name="FalconRex121" date=2017-11-18 13:37:09] @TheBaldRatKing Oh! Actually! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2305927 This might be better off in Dragon Share? Since we're sharing dragons? I don't rotate my dragons often so I don't really have anything to share but I thought I could contribute on other ways nonetheless ^^; [/quote] Good point I just don't know how to change where the topic is :/
FalconRex121 wrote on 2017-11-18:
Good point I just don't know how to change where the topic is :/
@TheBaldRatKing You can ping or PM a mod and have them move the thread for you.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote name="Rhea" date=2017-11-18 13:41:16] @TheBaldRatKing You can ping or PM a mod and have them move the thread for you. [/quote] Thank you!
Rhea wrote on 2017-11-18:
Thank you!
@TheBaldRatKing There is no reason for you to quote other people's posts. If you want to reply to them, simply write their username with the @ symbol in front of it. That way you won't ping yourself over and over by quoting other people's posts~
@TheBaldRatKing There is no reason for you to quote other people's posts. If you want to reply to them, simply write their username with the @ symbol in front of it. That way you won't ping yourself over and over by quoting other people's posts~
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png