Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: slows after magic attacks
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28
Now it got to me.
I can't play colisseum unless I'm really patient (and I am not) as it turns really slow after few first turns and any kind of attack my dragon does. New enemies, it goes all the same, no matter if I refresh the coli page or not. First it works well, then all of sudden it slows down to un-playable speed.
And here I wanted to get some festival skins...
Now it got to me.
I can't play colisseum unless I'm really patient (and I am not) as it turns really slow after few first turns and any kind of attack my dragon does. New enemies, it goes all the same, no matter if I refresh the coli page or not. First it works well, then all of sudden it slows down to un-playable speed.
And here I wanted to get some festival skins...
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
Sometimes the game stops in the middle of when the dragons should attack, it just kinda freezes, between when I choose which one they should attack and the attack itself, while the enemies still go about their usual floating/wiggle/whatever animation, but the game doesn't proceed with the attack, and it's just stuck.
Sometimes the game stops in the middle of when the dragons should attack, it just kinda freezes, between when I choose which one they should attack and the attack itself, while the enemies still go about their usual floating/wiggle/whatever animation, but the game doesn't proceed with the attack, and it's just stuck.
this only started happening to me recently but its completely destroyed my only way of income on this game and its so painful to sit and watch it go frame by frame trying to get through the battle

i've tried it on chrome, mozilla and IE and i can't even load coli on IE so that was a no go for me

please sort this out soon since it really is a huge part of this website that a lot of players use for various reasons
this only started happening to me recently but its completely destroyed my only way of income on this game and its so painful to sit and watch it go frame by frame trying to get through the battle

i've tried it on chrome, mozilla and IE and i can't even load coli on IE so that was a no go for me

please sort this out soon since it really is a huge part of this website that a lot of players use for various reasons
mujztc.jpg
I got this problem yesterday.
Any magic attack will slow down coliseum so much it's unplayable.

I'm using chrome on windows 7.

Edited to add: Also got the same thing when I tried Firefox.
I got this problem yesterday.
Any magic attack will slow down coliseum so much it's unplayable.

I'm using chrome on windows 7.

Edited to add: Also got the same thing when I tried Firefox.
See, I thought it was just me when it was happening before because I don't have the most up to date computer, but it seems like the coli problems are happening more and more. Any chance on this getting looked at? Coli is actually the main way I make money now and having that one thing that works for me borking up consistently is making this site less and less fun to come to.
See, I thought it was just me when it was happening before because I don't have the most up to date computer, but it seems like the coli problems are happening more and more. Any chance on this getting looked at? Coli is actually the main way I make money now and having that one thing that works for me borking up consistently is making this site less and less fun to come to.
IIN1Zjg.png
Today I discovered that my chrome was out of date. Chrome had decided not to inform me of this.
After that was dealt with Coliseum is now back to working like normal :D
Today I discovered that my chrome was out of date. Chrome had decided not to inform me of this.
After that was dealt with Coliseum is now back to working like normal :D
I saw this and checked my Chrome - it was out of date. I updated it and... Nope, still having the issue. :(
I saw this and checked my Chrome - it was out of date. I updated it and... Nope, still having the issue. :(
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Making sure my Chrome was up to date has not helped me, either. It doesn't seem that being fully updated is a solution. Darn. :(
Making sure my Chrome was up to date has not helped me, either. It doesn't seem that being fully updated is a solution. Darn. :(
This has been happening to me for a week now and makes the coliseum completely unusable. Battles will initially be quick, and then slow to 5 fps or so as it goes on, usually after a magic attack. Is this being looked at at all?
This has been happening to me for a week now and makes the coliseum completely unusable. Battles will initially be quick, and then slow to 5 fps or so as it goes on, usually after a magic attack. Is this being looked at at all?
V3yjbbG.png
Joining the people who has this issue. it's been happening to me since the first day I've bene using the coliseum, so I thought it was annoying yet normal.
Joining the people who has this issue. it's been happening to me since the first day I've bene using the coliseum, so I thought it was annoying yet normal.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28