Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Release TODAY
1 2 3
@DamnStormCloaks
My Mom told me to wait till the release then we'll head to Walmart or some other place and get it. we need to get groceries anyway today to it all works out for the both of us...LOL.
@DamnStormCloaks
My Mom told me to wait till the release then we'll head to Walmart or some other place and get it. we need to get groceries anyway today to it all works out for the both of us...LOL.
ZPHN6ju.png
I'll be getting both versions at some point. I'm still not 100% sure which version I'm getting first, though...or if I should get the physical copies or download them from the eShop.

Team Rainbow Rocket is...interesting. I need to play the games to really have an informed opinion on it besides "This is clearly a 20th anniversary-ish thing/final sendoff for the 3DS games before the Switch game is released."
I'll be getting both versions at some point. I'm still not 100% sure which version I'm getting first, though...or if I should get the physical copies or download them from the eShop.

Team Rainbow Rocket is...interesting. I need to play the games to really have an informed opinion on it besides "This is clearly a 20th anniversary-ish thing/final sendoff for the 3DS games before the Switch game is released."
I went to the midnight release lol. A lil underwhelming but i was dead tired. Im not gonna play it until once i finish what I need to do for english and head to campus for my next class.
I went to the midnight release lol. A lil underwhelming but i was dead tired. Im not gonna play it until once i finish what I need to do for english and head to campus for my next class.
I'm getting Ultra Sun because for the originals I got Moon!
I'm getting Ultra Sun because for the originals I got Moon!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
I picked up Ultra Moon today and started playing, hoping to get to the point where I could transfer my planned team up from Sun...only to find out that the Ultra games won't have Pokemon Bank support until later this month -weeps-

That being said, I am looking forward to playing this new game. Right off the bat is seems to follow the line of games like Emerald and Platinum rather than being a separate story like Black/White 2 were. Still, seems fun and I can't wait to get into it.

On that note though...I could transfer my team up without using the bank if someone were willing to help me trade them! Any takers?
I picked up Ultra Moon today and started playing, hoping to get to the point where I could transfer my planned team up from Sun...only to find out that the Ultra games won't have Pokemon Bank support until later this month -weeps-

That being said, I am looking forward to playing this new game. Right off the bat is seems to follow the line of games like Emerald and Platinum rather than being a separate story like Black/White 2 were. Still, seems fun and I can't wait to get into it.

On that note though...I could transfer my team up without using the bank if someone were willing to help me trade them! Any takers?
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
So wait is this really the last 3DS/handheld console game for Pokemon? I'm going to be really disappointed if that's so....I'm really not 100% on board with the switch mostly because it's way too expensive for such a small little delicate thing.
So wait is this really the last 3DS/handheld console game for Pokemon? I'm going to be really disappointed if that's so....I'm really not 100% on board with the switch mostly because it's way too expensive for such a small little delicate thing.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
My younger sibling is getting it today, and I'm just gonna wait 'till Christmas 'cuz I can be patient
and honestly I'm not that interested or hyped over it
But "Team Rainbow Rocket"? That name doesn't sound even remotely threatening!
"Oh no, it's Team Rainbow Rockettm! They're gonna steal your Pokémon and paint rainbow graffiti all over!"
My younger sibling is getting it today, and I'm just gonna wait 'till Christmas 'cuz I can be patient
and honestly I'm not that interested or hyped over it
But "Team Rainbow Rocket"? That name doesn't sound even remotely threatening!
"Oh no, it's Team Rainbow Rockettm! They're gonna steal your Pokémon and paint rainbow graffiti all over!"
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
havent been keeping track of the teasers and trailers at all, dont know what in the world its about but im PUMPED BC EVERYTHING WILL BE A SUPRISE TO ME (if i manage to get my hands on it)

i saw a screenshot of one of the trailers on twitter a while back actually and i gotta say: wth did they do to archie
havent been keeping track of the teasers and trailers at all, dont know what in the world its about but im PUMPED BC EVERYTHING WILL BE A SUPRISE TO ME (if i manage to get my hands on it)

i saw a screenshot of one of the trailers on twitter a while back actually and i gotta say: wth did they do to archie
Is anyone else so broke they're still playing Pokemon X and Y ;u;
Is anyone else so broke they're still playing Pokemon X and Y ;u;
i really like star wars ok
Got Ultra Sun because I like Dusk Mane Solgaleo a little better than Dawn Wings Lunaala. I started playing it this morning and I'm very excited to see how the story and gameplay goes! I probably won't have much time to play it this weekend though with four musical theatre performances and an afterparty but I'm happy to have it, at the very least. I also got Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings Necrozma stickers with my preorder which was super neat!!
Got Ultra Sun because I like Dusk Mane Solgaleo a little better than Dawn Wings Lunaala. I started playing it this morning and I'm very excited to see how the story and gameplay goes! I probably won't have much time to play it this weekend though with four musical theatre performances and an afterparty but I'm happy to have it, at the very least. I also got Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings Necrozma stickers with my preorder which was super neat!!
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
1 2 3