Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ♦ [ limeypie ∞ accents ] ♦
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 237 238
@limeypie
Please put me down for a copy of all three! :>
@limeypie
Please put me down for a copy of all three! :>
@limeypie can i get a copy of yule mute for gems and a copy of ostara sea for treausre? if i can make enough gems in time i'll come back for litha sol as well. thank you! 'v'
@limeypie can i get a copy of yule mute for gems and a copy of ostara sea for treausre? if i can make enough gems in time i'll come back for litha sol as well. thank you! 'v'
Good luck bump ♥
Good luck bump ♥
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
My goodness... I'll hopefully be back to sign up for a slot for one or two; I hope I could scrounge up enough gems. T_T
My goodness... I'll hopefully be back to sign up for a slot for one or two; I hope I could scrounge up enough gems. T_T
@SarcasticHawke @Trachynhawb @JackalSmiler @Cassichu @Nutflakez @OnyxDragonLady @Angu15 @Fanartsy @TxTiger @Sucrose @Zinogrex @sharkbutt @Anemia

all added, thank you!

@Rayzor added, thank you! and don't worry too much about payment they will take about 5 days to get to me ^^

@butcherbaby oh thank you, you can send it as a pm or one way cr, whatever works best for you!

@starsystems I might be able to make an accent version but unfortunately I wont be able to make it right now. Maybe in the new year if I have the time!

@Amorah oh that would be great, thank you. Ill be sure to make note of the payment!
@SarcasticHawke @Trachynhawb @JackalSmiler @Cassichu @Nutflakez @OnyxDragonLady @Angu15 @Fanartsy @TxTiger @Sucrose @Zinogrex @sharkbutt @Anemia

all added, thank you!

@Rayzor added, thank you! and don't worry too much about payment they will take about 5 days to get to me ^^

@butcherbaby oh thank you, you can send it as a pm or one way cr, whatever works best for you!

@starsystems I might be able to make an accent version but unfortunately I wont be able to make it right now. Maybe in the new year if I have the time!

@Amorah oh that would be great, thank you. Ill be sure to make note of the payment!
4c72e258e58188c4aa724578e5aea89cf510ae79.gif
@Limeypie PM works best for me- will send that right over! :->

These accents are gorgeous, and I have so many female PCs that each one matches several in my lair. Just had to get them!
@Limeypie PM works best for me- will send that right over! :->

These accents are gorgeous, and I have so many female PCs that each one matches several in my lair. Just had to get them!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@limeypie would I be able to grab a treasure slot for each skincent?
@limeypie would I be able to grab a treasure slot for each skincent?
dunsparce.gif
@limeypie

The thread says these accents retire in January, but the spreadsheet says December 1. Which one's right? I definitely want copies of two of them, and I don't want to miss out because I was wrong about the deadline! :)
@limeypie

The thread says these accents retire in January, but the spreadsheet says December 1. Which one's right? I definitely want copies of two of them, and I don't want to miss out because I was wrong about the deadline! :)
@limeypie Could I please order a copy of Litha Sol?
@limeypie Could I please order a copy of Litha Sol?
@limeypie could you oing me for any future preorders/ah sales of the new skincets? They're awesome but I don't quite have the funds right now
@limeypie could you oing me for any future preorders/ah sales of the new skincets? They're awesome but I don't quite have the funds right now
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 237 238