Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ♦ [ limeypie ∞ accents ] ♦
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 237 238
@limeypie can i get a copy of ostara and litha, please?
@limeypie can i get a copy of ostara and litha, please?
tumblr_ngqu9nJ7601u402sco1_500.gif
@Wynand added, thank you!
@Wynand added, thank you!
4c72e258e58188c4aa724578e5aea89cf510ae79.gif
@limeypie

Slot for Yule mule and ostara sea please?
@limeypie

Slot for Yule mule and ostara sea please?

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@limeypie

Could I get a slot for 'Litha Sol' please!
@limeypie

Could I get a slot for 'Litha Sol' please!
@limeypie

Could I get a slot for Lithia Sol? Ty!
@limeypie

Could I get a slot for Lithia Sol? Ty!
azag_sig.png
@Godspeed @Mercenary @Lineko

all added thank you!
@Godspeed @Mercenary @Lineko

all added thank you!
@limeypie Jackdaw and Ostara's Sea are beautiful. I added myself to your general pinglist :)
@limeypie Jackdaw and Ostara's Sea are beautiful. I added myself to your general pinglist :)
BFEMrcM.png
@limeypie

I just went ahead and added myself--but I wanted to thank you personally for the ping! SO EXCITED...it's gonna' look awesome on Drone, hhhh.
@limeypie

I just went ahead and added myself--but I wanted to thank you personally for the ping! SO EXCITED...it's gonna' look awesome on Drone, hhhh.
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
@limeypie
So...just to make sure, will we be able to sign up for one of the three pearlcatcher accents any time til January 12? Because they're so gorgeous but I'm so poor right now D:
@limeypie
So...just to make sure, will we be able to sign up for one of the three pearlcatcher accents any time til January 12? Because they're so gorgeous but I'm so poor right now D:
@Turnaboutkid sorry but I have those dates in Europe/UK format so by dd/mm/yr it would be December 1st as it says on the spread sheet when sign ups close. hope that helps!

I'm sure I will have leftovers I'll be adding to the ah come mid December and I'm always open to reprints if there is enough interest at a later date but those tend to be very slow.

@nohsara oh thank you so much, I'm glad you like them!

@Avalonian ohh thank you too!
@Turnaboutkid sorry but I have those dates in Europe/UK format so by dd/mm/yr it would be December 1st as it says on the spread sheet when sign ups close. hope that helps!

I'm sure I will have leftovers I'll be adding to the ah come mid December and I'm always open to reprints if there is enough interest at a later date but those tend to be very slow.

@nohsara oh thank you so much, I'm glad you like them!

@Avalonian ohh thank you too!
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 237 238