Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Matching Color | XXY | Pinglist
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 667 668
@AniraFarinA

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD AND Anira SOOOOOOOOO THANKS !!!!!!! I've been waiting for so long I'm so happy! :) he's a really nice kid.

I want to bring a child of the desired condition! I want to pay by gem, May I give you a two - way crossroads?
@AniraFarinA

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD AND Anira SOOOOOOOOO THANKS !!!!!!! I've been waiting for so long I'm so happy! :) he's a really nice kid.

I want to bring a child of the desired condition! I want to pay by gem, May I give you a two - way crossroads?
tumblr_oijnw0OSlQ1ukz9hzo1_400.png
@Lillyri glad you like him, ill send you a CR ^^ thanks for buying. do you want to be removed from their pinglist now that you got what you were looking for?
@Lillyri glad you like him, ill send you a CR ^^ thanks for buying. do you want to be removed from their pinglist now that you got what you were looking for?

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@AniraFarinA

Thanks for your quick reply! I am using a translator, so I'm sorry... late to answer ;0;)!
I like it so much! Thank you. And thank you for your consideration!

I'd like to apply for another hatchery, but the Horde says he will kill me. _ ( ._. )_

Thank you again. I hope to see you again next time!

+
Perhaps, Are you interested in ( Ivory / Grapefruit - Petal / Butterfly / Gilimer )? As the Imperial race, I have a girl and a boy. Girl ( butterfly ), boy ( shimmer ) is. If you want, I can send them free!
@AniraFarinA

Thanks for your quick reply! I am using a translator, so I'm sorry... late to answer ;0;)!
I like it so much! Thank you. And thank you for your consideration!

I'd like to apply for another hatchery, but the Horde says he will kill me. _ ( ._. )_

Thank you again. I hope to see you again next time!

+
Perhaps, Are you interested in ( Ivory / Grapefruit - Petal / Butterfly / Gilimer )? As the Imperial race, I have a girl and a boy. Girl ( butterfly ), boy ( shimmer ) is. If you want, I can send them free!
tumblr_oijnw0OSlQ1ukz9hzo1_400.png
@AniraFarinA

Hello, I am not sure on which pinglist of yours I am but can I be removed from them? Thanks! :D
@AniraFarinA

Hello, I am not sure on which pinglist of yours I am but can I be removed from them? Thanks! :D
@Keyina you were on the pinglist for the babies i just posted above :) but sure ill remove you thanks for letting me know

@Lillyri just let me know if you want to get pinged for any other pairs ^^ your imperial female is really pretty. but i am very short on space so im afraid i can not take her. but im sure you will find a good home for such a pretty girl
@Keyina you were on the pinglist for the babies i just posted above :) but sure ill remove you thanks for letting me know

@Lillyri just let me know if you want to get pinged for any other pairs ^^ your imperial female is really pretty. but i am very short on space so im afraid i can not take her. but im sure you will find a good home for such a pretty girl

@AniraFarinA
are you open to trades with dragons?
@AniraFarinA
are you open to trades with dragons?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay in general i am open to trades. but i collect mostly matching color dragons so there are very special color sets im looking to achieve. Here is a list of the XXY ones i am looking for, first color is the X and the ones behind the "-" are all possible tertiary colors. I might fall in love with another dragon but its very unlikely since i have such little space left and really want to get all the dragons below << if you have other matching color dragons i dont have listed feel free to show me

XXY
Murk - tomato,rust, terracotta, red, vermillion
Rust - storm, grape, blue, indigo, twilight
Fuchsia - storm
Mauve - peridot, mantis
Storm - strawberry
Cerulean - goldenrod FEMALE
cerise - cornflower, splash, lapis, periwinkle, storm MALE
olive - goldenrod MALE
saffron - storm, blue, periwinkle, lapis MALE
marigold - iris, twilight MALE
Grey - mint, jade FEMALE
Spearmint - yellow, lemon MALE
Taupe - navy, twilight, denim, iris
Berry - cream, tan
tarnish - peridot, camo, algae, swamp, peacock
hickory - maize, sanddollar
cantaloupe -white
amethyst - lavender, mist
@BurritoRay in general i am open to trades. but i collect mostly matching color dragons so there are very special color sets im looking to achieve. Here is a list of the XXY ones i am looking for, first color is the X and the ones behind the "-" are all possible tertiary colors. I might fall in love with another dragon but its very unlikely since i have such little space left and really want to get all the dragons below << if you have other matching color dragons i dont have listed feel free to show me

XXY
Murk - tomato,rust, terracotta, red, vermillion
Rust - storm, grape, blue, indigo, twilight
Fuchsia - storm
Mauve - peridot, mantis
Storm - strawberry
Cerulean - goldenrod FEMALE
cerise - cornflower, splash, lapis, periwinkle, storm MALE
olive - goldenrod MALE
saffron - storm, blue, periwinkle, lapis MALE
marigold - iris, twilight MALE
Grey - mint, jade FEMALE
Spearmint - yellow, lemon MALE
Taupe - navy, twilight, denim, iris
Berry - cream, tan
tarnish - peridot, camo, algae, swamp, peacock
hickory - maize, sanddollar
cantaloupe -white
amethyst - lavender, mist

@AniraFarinA I can offer these girls . . . ? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37359200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373593/37359200_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37405418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374055/37405418_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37405419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374055/37405419_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AniraFarinA
I can offer these girls . . . ?

37359200_350.png

37405418_350.png

37405419_350.png

sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay thanks for the offer they are pretty but not what im looking for :)
@BurritoRay thanks for the offer they are pretty but not what im looking for :)

@AniraFarinA
^^ good luck selling from a fellow breeder ovo

the market is slow this week >~>
@AniraFarinA
^^ good luck selling from a fellow breeder ovo

the market is slow this week >~>
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 667 668