Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you own a Funko Pop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yeah I have
-Magneto (X-Men)
-Ghost (GoT)
-Jon Snow (GoT)
-Cassidy (Preacher)
-Dogmeat (Fallout)
-Deathclaw (Fallout, his names Irving...)

I also have a couple of the Fallout blindbox minnies (Vault Boy, Danse, and Macready)
Yeah I have
-Magneto (X-Men)
-Ghost (GoT)
-Jon Snow (GoT)
-Cassidy (Preacher)
-Dogmeat (Fallout)
-Deathclaw (Fallout, his names Irving...)

I also have a couple of the Fallout blindbox minnies (Vault Boy, Danse, and Macready)
I just have one. Gandalf! I got him for Christmas one year and I love him. Smol wizard.
I just have one. Gandalf! I got him for Christmas one year and I love him. Smol wizard.
eg1jZa2.png
I actually collect them!

95 currently!
23 of those are stranger things pops and 14 are Overwatch pops! :)
I actually collect them!

95 currently!
23 of those are stranger things pops and 14 are Overwatch pops! :)
I don't really like them, but I totally bought the Garrus one. Space dinosaur husband <3333
I don't really like them, but I totally bought the Garrus one. Space dinosaur husband <3333
it/its please
I only have four, and they're all several years old (probably got them back in 2014-ish?). my first two were Jack Skellington and Jack Sparrow as a gift for Christmas, then I got a Thor one (The Dark World version) for a birthday, and then I bought Loki (also The Dark World) myself soon after that. haven't ever felt like buying any since, but I might purchase another in the future, who knows.
I only have four, and they're all several years old (probably got them back in 2014-ish?). my first two were Jack Skellington and Jack Sparrow as a gift for Christmas, then I got a Thor one (The Dark World version) for a birthday, and then I bought Loki (also The Dark World) myself soon after that. haven't ever felt like buying any since, but I might purchase another in the future, who knows.
tumblr_inline_ohdr84Jik91r7nop7_500.gif
I have a Miku, Bucky, Lucio, and Deathwing!
I have a Miku, Bucky, Lucio, and Deathwing!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
I have Magneto and Professor X, Yoda, and I just got Deku (Boku no Hero Academia) yesterday!
I have Magneto and Professor X, Yoda, and I just got Deku (Boku no Hero Academia) yesterday!
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Cake the Cat, Soul Evans and Eren Jaeger (Titan form)
Cake the Cat, Soul Evans and Eren Jaeger (Titan form)
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
I don't have any. In all honesty I don't really care for the style of them but I have a few of the Funko regular MLP figures: Discord, Derpy, Big Mac and Daring Do
I don't have any. In all honesty I don't really care for the style of them but I have a few of the Funko regular MLP figures: Discord, Derpy, Big Mac and Daring Do
Check out my art at the following link:

http://koudoawaiavortex.deviantart.com
I have three; two of Baymax (armored and unarmored) and Toothless :D
I have three; two of Baymax (armored and unarmored) and Toothless :D
wORSkxL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8