Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you own a Funko Pop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have only 4. Tony Tony Chopper, Vault Boy, Daryl Dixon and Taskmaster. I really really want a Lúcio one but I don't got much money.

Edit: Oh no! Some of the ones I've had my eye on have been vaulted! At least the Lúcio, McCree, Peridot and Fallout 4 ones are still available.
I have only 4. Tony Tony Chopper, Vault Boy, Daryl Dixon and Taskmaster. I really really want a Lúcio one but I don't got much money.

Edit: Oh no! Some of the ones I've had my eye on have been vaulted! At least the Lúcio, McCree, Peridot and Fallout 4 ones are still available.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
I only have one a friend got me. [img]http://news.entertainmentearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/1000x600_funko_voltronpopvinyl.jpg[/img] He's cute haha
I only have one a friend got me.
1000x600_funko_voltronpopvinyl.jpg
He's cute haha
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
Not only do I own several, but I've won Funko's official Facebook giveaway. Twice.

First winning was a Star Wars Rebels Pop prize with Sabine (no helmet), Hera and Zeb. Won that earlier this year.

The most recent was just a couple weeks ago, I won a convention variant black and gold Dragonzord oversized Pop.

The rest of my collection isn't huge, but I'm still pretty happy with what I have so far.

- Star Wars: The Force Awakens C-3PO (my then 2 year old nephew picked it out for me because he knows I love Star Wars, he was VERY insistent that I should get that specific item)
- Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington
- Spider-Man Homecoming Homemade Suit Spider-Man (both masked and unmasked versions)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Green Ranger

Like I said, not a huge collection. I'm swamped with med bills, so I don't get to spend on things like this very often and most of them were gifts or prizes, but I'm still happy with what I have so far.
Not only do I own several, but I've won Funko's official Facebook giveaway. Twice.

First winning was a Star Wars Rebels Pop prize with Sabine (no helmet), Hera and Zeb. Won that earlier this year.

The most recent was just a couple weeks ago, I won a convention variant black and gold Dragonzord oversized Pop.

The rest of my collection isn't huge, but I'm still pretty happy with what I have so far.

- Star Wars: The Force Awakens C-3PO (my then 2 year old nephew picked it out for me because he knows I love Star Wars, he was VERY insistent that I should get that specific item)
- Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington
- Spider-Man Homecoming Homemade Suit Spider-Man (both masked and unmasked versions)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Green Ranger

Like I said, not a huge collection. I'm swamped with med bills, so I don't get to spend on things like this very often and most of them were gifts or prizes, but I'm still happy with what I have so far.
Formerly known as Brenning.
I have like....almost 40
I have like....almost 40
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
I only have 2 of them Toothless from How to train your dragon 2 and a mini key chain Funko Pop of Miku Hatsune I were this one on my lanyard.
I only have 2 of them Toothless from How to train your dragon 2 and a mini key chain Funko Pop of Miku Hatsune I were this one on my lanyard.
I like to pick one up every now and again. So far I have:
- Widowmaker (Overwatch)
- K-2SO (Star Wars)
- Piper Wright (Fallout)
- Kait Diaz (Gears of War)

I really want to get a Pharah, but you can only get them online which I haven't been able to do.
I like to pick one up every now and again. So far I have:
- Widowmaker (Overwatch)
- K-2SO (Star Wars)
- Piper Wright (Fallout)
- Kait Diaz (Gears of War)

I really want to get a Pharah, but you can only get them online which I haven't been able to do.
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
i have cersei and tyrion lannister and i still need to get jaime's to complete the lannister collection. i also really want nick valentine from fallout and mei from overwatch!
i have cersei and tyrion lannister and i still need to get jaime's to complete the lannister collection. i also really want nick valentine from fallout and mei from overwatch!
cruwJG.png
I have a murloc from World of Warcraft. Not sure where it is right now though.
I have a murloc from World of Warcraft. Not sure where it is right now though.
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
I own firestorn from DC Legends of tommorow, but I have a friend who has a lot of dc funko pops
(@crazyraspberry)
I own firestorn from DC Legends of tommorow, but I have a friend who has a lot of dc funko pops
(@crazyraspberry)
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
I have a few of my favorite characters!

-Codsworth (Fallout 4)
-Dogmeat (Fallout 4)
-Alduin (Skyrim)
-Evie Frye (Assassin's Creed)
-Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls)
-Matthew Murdock (Daredevil)

I've been looking for Tracer from Overwatch to add to my little collection, she'll probably be the next one I buy ^_^
I have a few of my favorite characters!

-Codsworth (Fallout 4)
-Dogmeat (Fallout 4)
-Alduin (Skyrim)
-Evie Frye (Assassin's Creed)
-Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls)
-Matthew Murdock (Daredevil)

I've been looking for Tracer from Overwatch to add to my little collection, she'll probably be the next one I buy ^_^
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8