Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WAIT what?!
1 2 3 4
I was talking to people who weren't native to where I lived and...
evERYONE WAS CONFUSED WHEN I STARTED TALKING ABOUT FINDING THE PICKLE ON THE PICKLE TREE.
WHO DOESN'T FIND THE PICKLE ON THE CHRISTMAS TREE.

please tell me that they were weird and we all love extra presents
I was talking to people who weren't native to where I lived and...
evERYONE WAS CONFUSED WHEN I STARTED TALKING ABOUT FINDING THE PICKLE ON THE PICKLE TREE.
WHO DOESN'T FIND THE PICKLE ON THE CHRISTMAS TREE.

please tell me that they were weird and we all love extra presents
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
...pickle??
...pickle??
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I didn't know about this until a couple years ago haha. I still do not fully understand it
I didn't know about this until a couple years ago haha. I still do not fully understand it
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Why would there be a pickle in a Christmas tree
Why would there be a pickle in a Christmas tree
@Bynder and where's that, roughly? Cause I've heard about The Christmas Pickle but honestly it was one of those things I dismissed out of hand as made-up.
@Bynder and where's that, roughly? Cause I've heard about The Christmas Pickle but honestly it was one of those things I dismissed out of hand as made-up.
@Zygon
@ToonKuriboh

*crying* y-you hide the pickle on the pickle tree and the first child to find it gets an extra present *sob*
@Zygon
@ToonKuriboh

*crying* y-you hide the pickle on the pickle tree and the first child to find it gets an extra present *sob*
@Bionicdingo
idk + i don't think it really mattered where they were from -- a lot of people apparently don't know about it

but, like, everyone in my town knows/does it
@Bionicdingo
idk + i don't think it really mattered where they were from -- a lot of people apparently don't know about it

but, like, everyone in my town knows/does it
we did that a few years ago! :)
we did that a few years ago! :)
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
We do it! :) I'm the best at finding the pickle
We do it! :) I'm the best at finding the pickle
my grandma does it?? and idk why since it's not a tradition or anything lol she just started putting a pickle ornament on the tree one year and telling us to find it.. no one gets extra presents for it tho it's just for fun :')
my grandma does it?? and idk why since it's not a tradition or anything lol she just started putting a pickle ornament on the tree one year and telling us to find it.. no one gets extra presents for it tho it's just for fun :')
1 2 3 4