Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lil' Nala Kitten!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Look at her adorable little chin comma! The white splotch does looks like one , :D
Look at her adorable little chin comma! The white splotch does looks like one , :D
Farewell
@BezimiennyRaptor @Drag0n5 @Faedora @Raniuszek @DragonWarrior333 @SheridanCharon @laconicanswers @arizonagreentea @ThisIsGospel @Bynder @SoullessARMY @CheetahCat @Tacodoodle @antisocialgem @Pyromander @Everkiin @JackdawShark Just a quick little update, little Nala's doing good, and she had a [s]geart[/s] okay Thanksgiving! Sure she was trapped in the small bathroom with only 3 toys but she [i]lived[/i]! It was worth it for the wing off of a yummy smoked turkey. I don't have any pictures of her on Thanksgiving, so injoy these belly spots! [img]https://i.imgur.com/q4goawl.jpg[/img]
@BezimiennyRaptor @Drag0n5 @Faedora @Raniuszek @DragonWarrior333 @SheridanCharon @laconicanswers @arizonagreentea @ThisIsGospel @Bynder @SoullessARMY @CheetahCat @Tacodoodle @antisocialgem @Pyromander @Everkiin @JackdawShark

Just a quick little update, little Nala's doing good, and she had a geart okay Thanksgiving! Sure she was trapped in the small bathroom with only 3 toys but she lived! It was worth it for the wing off of a yummy smoked turkey. I don't have any pictures of her on Thanksgiving, so injoy these belly spots!

q4goawl.jpg
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
Awww She continues to be cute :3
Awww She continues to be cute :3
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
[center]@BezimiennyRaptor @Drag0n5 @Faedora @Raniuszek @DragonWarrior333 @SheridanCharon @laconicanswers @arizonagreentea @ThisIsGospel @Bynder @SoullessARMY @CheetahCat @Tacodoodle @antisocialgem @Pyromander @Everkiin @JackdawShark Ahh, it's been awhile! Well, Nala had a great first Christmas! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Mg0ikS7.jpg[/img]
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
Ahhh! Cat! So beautiful!
Ahhh! Cat! So beautiful!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@BezimiennyRaptor @Drag0n5 @Faedora @Raniuszek @DragonWarrior333 @SheridanCharon @laconicanswers @arizonagreentea @ThisIsGospel @Bynder @SoullessARMY @CheetahCat @Tacodoodle @antisocialgem @Pyromander @Everkiin @JackdawShark

The little Nala kitten should be getting spayed next month (she'll be 6 months),
so please wish her luck! (if you don't hear from me next month, assume she'll be getting spayed the following month)

The little Nala kitten should be getting spayed next month (she'll be 6 months),
so please wish her luck! (if you don't hear from me next month, assume she'll be getting spayed the following month)
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
Oh boy. Hopefully your experience with that is better than mine was. When we got our kitty spayed we had to keep an eye on her constantly to make sure she didn't rip her stitches out. They eventually did come out when she was trying to jump over a barrier so we had to take her to the emergency vet. They put a bandage around her whole midsection, which worked a lot better than anything we had tried, though we still had to watch her.
Oh boy. Hopefully your experience with that is better than mine was. When we got our kitty spayed we had to keep an eye on her constantly to make sure she didn't rip her stitches out. They eventually did come out when she was trying to jump over a barrier so we had to take her to the emergency vet. They put a bandage around her whole midsection, which worked a lot better than anything we had tried, though we still had to watch her.
+0 FR Time | deviantart | tumblr | furaffinity
click pikachu for pfq 5Z6T6dD.png WKy2xKA.png click lion for lioden
@Pyromander

Oh, thank you for that, lol. She’s a wild beast, and loves to run and jump all over the house...
@Pyromander

Oh, thank you for that, lol. She’s a wild beast, and loves to run and jump all over the house...
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png

Nala just went outside on her new harness! Unfortunately I couldn't take a picture/video because it was too dark. I should be able to take one tomorrow, and I should also be going on a short walk with her too!

Harness- Click here!

Nala just went outside on her new harness! Unfortunately I couldn't take a picture/video because it was too dark. I should be able to take one tomorrow, and I should also be going on a short walk with her too!

Harness- Click here!
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
@StormyParakeet
Oh goodness, please add me to the pinglist- your kitty baby is adorable!
@StormyParakeet
Oh goodness, please add me to the pinglist- your kitty baby is adorable!
udj6wT1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8