Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Tonnes of UM 70+ Lots of Pastels
1 2 3
Please make an offer!! Don't ask me how much I want please ahh haha
Only interested in Gems at this time, thanks!

Most are limited, retired, artist no longer active etc. Lots of pastels, handful of customs in there too ;)
Listed in order of print

Please make an offer!! Don't ask me how much I want please ahh haha
Only interested in Gems at this time, thanks!

Most are limited, retired, artist no longer active etc. Lots of pastels, handful of customs in there too ;)
Listed in order of print

cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing
ohh I would be very interested in Woodland depths I could offer something around 5000g or more if you could hold onto it for me for a week?
@NowViewing
ohh I would be very interested in Woodland depths I could offer something around 5000g or more if you could hold onto it for me for a week?
4c72e258e58188c4aa724578e5aea89cf510ae79.gif
@NowViewing How much are you looking for ?
@NowViewing How much are you looking for ?
7kXKmEf.png
@Nowviewing

Holy smokes, how much is it for ?
@Nowviewing

Holy smokes, how much is it for ?
@CloudGazer @Imani
Please make an offer! c:
@CloudGazer @Imani
Please make an offer! c:
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing

Im interested in sunshine seraphim M and F, would you take 1600g for both?
@NowViewing

Im interested in sunshine seraphim M and F, would you take 1600g for both?
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@Valentina @Braixen
Yeah course to both of your inquiries!
Sent CRs your way c:

@limeypie
Id be happier around 6 - 7kg if thats cool c: & yeah I can do holds no problem! Id like payment by the 25th ideally only cause Im saving for something rn haha

@Imani
Theres an offer been made on it currently c:
@Valentina @Braixen
Yeah course to both of your inquiries!
Sent CRs your way c:

@limeypie
Id be happier around 6 - 7kg if thats cool c: & yeah I can do holds no problem! Id like payment by the 25th ideally only cause Im saving for something rn haha

@Imani
Theres an offer been made on it currently c:
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing I'm interested in Center of Gravitas. Trying to look up the artist (Physics) so that I can make a fair offer, but I can't find them. There's no copy on the AH, so I have nothing to compare it to. How much were you looking for, and do you know where the artist is now, please? Did they change their username?
@NowViewing I'm interested in Center of Gravitas. Trying to look up the artist (Physics) so that I can make a fair offer, but I can't find them. There's no copy on the AH, so I have nothing to compare it to. How much were you looking for, and do you know where the artist is now, please? Did they change their username?
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@NowViewing

Oh yup that should be no problem and thank you for the hold, a lot of my gems are in limbo from accent submissions but I should have them ready before the 25th. I'll send you CR as soon as I have the gems on hand!
@NowViewing

Oh yup that should be no problem and thank you for the hold, a lot of my gems are in limbo from accent submissions but I should have them ready before the 25th. I'll send you CR as soon as I have the gems on hand!
4c72e258e58188c4aa724578e5aea89cf510ae79.gif
@NowViewing
Omg, you have so many lovely pastel UMs, I would love to have!^^ This especially caught my eye:
( I too have a UM from Pesticide I have been trying to sell... if you could consider it for a trade even though you are only after gems?

As for gems, I can only offer 1000 gems at the moment, sorry!^^
@NowViewing
Omg, you have so many lovely pastel UMs, I would love to have!^^ This especially caught my eye:
( I too have a UM from Pesticide I have been trying to sell... if you could consider it for a trade even though you are only after gems?

As for gems, I can only offer 1000 gems at the moment, sorry!^^
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
1 2 3