Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Level 10 Dragons for Newbies [OPEN]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27
@ibook I just wanted to say this is really really nice of you. Those dragons you have look quite lovely, and I personally don't have the patience to level to 10 anymore (even using lvl 25 trainer with elim... heh).

Free good will bump!
@ibook I just wanted to say this is really really nice of you. Those dragons you have look quite lovely, and I personally don't have the patience to level to 10 anymore (even using lvl 25 trainer with elim... heh).

Free good will bump!
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
I will take you up on your offer... Could I have Lantern if they are still open shes so cute!! :)
I will take you up on your offer... Could I have Lantern if they are still open shes so cute!! :)
Want to rent an ice nest?? Pm me!!
@ibook, this is so nice of you! May I please have Maq?
@ibook, this is so nice of you! May I please have Maq?
@SpoopyBarnes, it would be 10k to adopt one. :-)

@Aishea, I try to do them while I am watching tv. But I must say - this month @Wonderling is doing a lot. They are a huge help and I don’t know how I’d do this without them.

@Pi3141592, yes. Of course. :-)

@TwistedSister, yes - I will send her over.
@SpoopyBarnes, it would be 10k to adopt one. :-)

@Aishea, I try to do them while I am watching tv. But I must say - this month @Wonderling is doing a lot. They are a huge help and I don’t know how I’d do this without them.

@Pi3141592, yes. Of course. :-)

@TwistedSister, yes - I will send her over.
Bumping up with more dragons!!!
Bumping up with more dragons!!!
@ibook Is Ailana still up for grabs? They're so pretty and I've been in dire need for a Nocturne ~ ! ^w^
@ibook Is Ailana still up for grabs? They're so pretty and I've been in dire need for a Nocturne ~ ! ^w^
Click the egg, if you want! =^o^=
H1AMP.gif
@skrewts, Yes she is - I will send her over. On another note - wow! your progens are awesome - what a lucky random!!
@skrewts, Yes she is - I will send her over. On another note - wow! your progens are awesome - what a lucky random!!
Is Almost still available?
Is Almost still available?
@SaberBR, yes. c; I will them over.
@SaberBR, yes. c; I will them over.
@ibook Hello! Thanks for the linking this giveaway; May I ask for Salvia?
@ibook Hello! Thanks for the linking this giveaway; May I ask for Salvia?
¯\_(;,;)_/¯
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27