Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Level 10 Dragons for Newbies [OPEN]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27
@WeaponMerchant - of course. c;

@SylvanMoon - nope, i will start the cr.
@WeaponMerchant - of course. c;

@SylvanMoon - nope, i will start the cr.
@ibook - Hello! May I take Pala? She's a very beautiful dragon, I will take good care of her - I have never exalted a dragon and I never will.
@ibook - Hello! May I take Pala? She's a very beautiful dragon, I will take good care of her - I have never exalted a dragon and I never will.
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
zBr05H6.png BNiGiij.pngkCHWEjf.png
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
Thanks so much @ibook!

Question, I started leveling a pearlcatcher as a melee type before I found out some breeds are better as mages. Will it make any difference (aside from not having shred) at higher levels if I just continue leveling my pearlcatcher? Or is it better if I just switch to another breed for melee?
Thanks so much @ibook!

Question, I started leveling a pearlcatcher as a melee type before I found out some breeds are better as mages. Will it make any difference (aside from not having shred) at higher levels if I just continue leveling my pearlcatcher? Or is it better if I just switch to another breed for melee?
Vj90o7H.png
@Birdleap18 - of course. c;

@SylvanMoon - I have never really had any problems with different breeds and different flights. especially once you get to a higher level.
@Birdleap18 - of course. c;

@SylvanMoon - I have never really had any problems with different breeds and different flights. especially once you get to a higher level.
@ibook

Glad to hear I won't have to start over. And you mistakenly sent me Birdleap's dragon. I canceled the CR.
@ibook

Glad to hear I won't have to start over. And you mistakenly sent me Birdleap's dragon. I canceled the CR.
Vj90o7H.png
@SylvanMoon, Yeah - thanks. c: copy and paste can be fun. lol.
@SylvanMoon, Yeah - thanks. c: copy and paste can be fun. lol.
Bump
Bump
@ibook
Is Skylark available? If so I'd love to home her. Been looking all around the forums for just the right mirror and I would love to have her. She has such nice colors :)
I joined in October, so how much would it be?
@ibook
Is Skylark available? If so I'd love to home her. Been looking all around the forums for just the right mirror and I would love to have her. She has such nice colors :)
I joined in October, so how much would it be?
vGyLVzC.png Pokemorphyd Raffle Ticket
I would love to adopt shadowfall ^.^
I would love to adopt shadowfall ^.^
@ibook Can I please have Raffe? Thanks so much!
@ibook Can I please have Raffe? Thanks so much!
z5a18efdf2ee73.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27