Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH Says dragon is EXPIRED when it ISN'T
Just like the topic says. I go looking for a dragon in the AH and most of them say that they are EXPIRED so I message the User. They reply that the dragon is up in the AH. but mine stiil says that it is expired and i can not buy it. any help would by greatly helpful.
Just like the topic says. I go looking for a dragon in the AH and most of them say that they are EXPIRED so I message the User. They reply that the dragon is up in the AH. but mine stiil says that it is expired and i can not buy it. any help would by greatly helpful.
I am having the same problem looking up dragons in the AH but mine says all dragons are expired. it is kinda sad. :(
I am having the same problem looking up dragons in the AH but mine says all dragons are expired. it is kinda sad. :(
Because of how the site works, dragons that expire in the AH aren't returned to the owner's lair immediately, and takes up to a few hours. When that happens, the dragon cannot be purchased either through the Auction House or their page.

Also, try sorting the dragons by price. The Auction House automatically defaults to the auctions ending the soonest, so by the time the page loads, there may be plenty of expired dragons.
Because of how the site works, dragons that expire in the AH aren't returned to the owner's lair immediately, and takes up to a few hours. When that happens, the dragon cannot be purchased either through the Auction House or their page.

Also, try sorting the dragons by price. The Auction House automatically defaults to the auctions ending the soonest, so by the time the page loads, there may be plenty of expired dragons.
no you don't understand EVERYTHING in the AH says it is expired. Its not just dragons anymore.
no you don't understand EVERYTHING in the AH says it is expired. Its not just dragons anymore.
@catdragon
Check your time/date settings and make sure they didn't change to anything that isn't the current time/date!
@catdragon
Check your time/date settings and make sure they didn't change to anything that isn't the current time/date!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
O thank you so much that was exactly what was wrong. thanks
O thank you so much that was exactly what was wrong. thanks