Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED FOR GOOD - LEAVING FLIGHT RISING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@JackdawShark

I'd like to be put on the waitlist for the fish tank adopt please.
@JackdawShark

I'd like to be put on the waitlist for the fish tank adopt please.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
NEXT ROW OF FISH TANK ADOPTS:

@StoryofaWhale You're up next! Fill in the form and I shall begin your request tomorrow evening!

@nilah You're second in line! Normally, this is when I would ask you to fill the form but you already have, unless you have changed your mind.

@yuuasakura You are third in line! However, I must ask you to choose which dragon you would like to get an adopt for. You have requested two- I can only do one at a time.

Thank you for being patient with me! I try to draw as much as I can when I have free time. :)

For anyone else interested, that would be the last for tonight. Feel free to leave any further requests in the meantime- I shall check them out tomorrow!
NEXT ROW OF FISH TANK ADOPTS:

@StoryofaWhale You're up next! Fill in the form and I shall begin your request tomorrow evening!

@nilah You're second in line! Normally, this is when I would ask you to fill the form but you already have, unless you have changed your mind.

@yuuasakura You are third in line! However, I must ask you to choose which dragon you would like to get an adopt for. You have requested two- I can only do one at a time.

Thank you for being patient with me! I try to draw as much as I can when I have free time. :)

For anyone else interested, that would be the last for tonight. Feel free to leave any further requests in the meantime- I shall check them out tomorrow!
Farewell
Thank you so much! Name: StoryofaWhale Purchase: FISH TANK Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11599538][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=4&gender=0&tert=53&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=9&auth=927c1fc8208fe58d6cc0702961fb04b6dd0c3e1b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Shading: Yes please! Apparel: Payment method: Treasure Specification: Pretty sure I have been waiting for an adaptable like this all my life??? Sleeper was hatched ready for this. *__*
Thank you so much!

Name: StoryofaWhale
Purchase: FISH TANK
Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=4&gender=0&tert=53&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=9&auth=927c1fc8208fe58d6cc0702961fb04b6dd0c3e1b&dummyext=prev.png
Shading: Yes please!
Apparel:
Payment method: Treasure
Specification: Pretty sure I have been waiting for an adaptable like this all my life??? Sleeper was hatched ready for this. *__*
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
@JackdawShark
Please do my first order, thank you. Sorry for asking more, I'll wait for next time!
@JackdawShark
Please do my first order, thank you. Sorry for asking more, I'll wait for next time!
zvsnlf.jpg
@StoryofaWhale Hehe, glad I could make it happen then :) I actually did start with the Ridgeback. Back then I had no intention to make this an actual adoptable but the Goblin Shark sparked my interest. I'm glad I get the chance to make one! I shall keep you updated with the peogress.

@yuuasakura No worries! I will put you on the waitlist as well after I'm done with your first dragon :)
@StoryofaWhale Hehe, glad I could make it happen then :) I actually did start with the Ridgeback. Back then I had no intention to make this an actual adoptable but the Goblin Shark sparked my interest. I'm glad I get the chance to make one! I shall keep you updated with the peogress.

@yuuasakura No worries! I will put you on the waitlist as well after I'm done with your first dragon :)
Farewell
Oh thats awesome! :u Goblin sharks are really neat too i can definitely see the correlation to Ridgebacks ehehehe, Ridgebacks are def my favorite breed because of that shark-y appeal. I'm glad that sparked your interest though and that you branched out to the other species!! :)
Oh thats awesome! :u Goblin sharks are really neat too i can definitely see the correlation to Ridgebacks ehehehe, Ridgebacks are def my favorite breed because of that shark-y appeal. I'm glad that sparked your interest though and that you branched out to the other species!! :)
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
@JackdawShark Name: StormyParakeet Purchase: FISH TANK Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19014185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190142/19014185_350.png[/img] [/url] Shading: Yes please Apparel: Cats, lantern, and tail bangle. Payment method: Gems Specification: N/A And could I please be added to the pinglist? [size=1](And you've done a great job with the shop!)[/size]
@JackdawShark

Name: StormyParakeet
Purchase: FISH TANK
Dragon:
19014185_350.png

Shading: Yes please
Apparel: Cats, lantern, and tail bangle.
Payment method: Gems
Specification: N/A

And could I please be added to the pinglist? (And you've done a great job with the shop!)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
@StormyParakeet Hello! I'm really glad to see you around here, and thank you for the compliment!

I hope you don't mind, but the slots are currently full. I shall put you on the waitlist and let you know when a spot is open, alright? :) It might take a while. I've two adopts left to finish.
@StormyParakeet Hello! I'm really glad to see you around here, and thank you for the compliment!

I hope you don't mind, but the slots are currently full. I shall put you on the waitlist and let you know when a spot is open, alright? :) It might take a while. I've two adopts left to finish.
Farewell
@JackdawShark

Ah, sorry I didn't see that!
@JackdawShark

Ah, sorry I didn't see that!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
Name: GoinDownSwingin Purchase: FISH BOWL Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29943316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299434/29943316_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Can I get both feesh and creb? They’re super cute! Payment method: Gems
Name: GoinDownSwingin
Purchase: FISH BOWL
Dragon(s):
29943316_350.png

Type: Can I get both feesh and creb? They’re super cute!
Payment method: Gems
6TRSoEc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7