Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *FREE* Lair Cleanout Giveaway!
1 2 3 4
This giveaway is open to everyone's, but I especially encourage new Flight Rising Members to take a look!

I hate to see perfectly lovely dragons gathering dust. Anyone who DOESN'T have a familiar is up for grabs! If you see someone you like, message me or @ me in this thread and I'll send them your way.

Take care of my babies! xx
This giveaway is open to everyone's, but I especially encourage new Flight Rising Members to take a look!

I hate to see perfectly lovely dragons gathering dust. Anyone who DOESN'T have a familiar is up for grabs! If you see someone you like, message me or @ me in this thread and I'll send them your way.

Take care of my babies! xx
isjE8eL.gifws-sig1-2.pngisjE8eL.gif
Edit: All Giveaway dragons have had their apparel, skins, and familiars removed!
Edit: All Giveaway dragons have had their apparel, skins, and familiars removed!
@nyxslight is shea part of the giveaway? She will be good for my breeding project
@nyxslight is shea part of the giveaway? She will be good for my breeding project
x5IhgMc.png
@sorrendragon yes she is! Ill set up a CR right now!
@sorrendragon yes she is! Ill set up a CR right now!
@nyxslight
Could I possibly have Alder please? He's the perfect mate for one of my dergs.
@nyxslight
Could I possibly have Alder please? He's the perfect mate for one of my dergs.
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
@StarMellon absolutely! ill set up the CR!
@StarMellon absolutely! ill set up the CR!
Is Aleis and Rowena apart of this??
They are both so pretty

@NyxsLight
Is Aleis and Rowena apart of this??
They are both so pretty

@NyxsLight
6-A1-E3-F18-9159-4-A6-A-9-BB2-76984-D67460-C.jpg
Is #24157370 infinity a part of this? I'd love them ! @nyxslight
Is #24157370 infinity a part of this? I'd love them ! @nyxslight
@astra52 I'm sorry, they aren't. I'm hesitant to give away some of my dergs for if I end up coming back to the game between semesters once things slow down. Thank you though! Alexis is based off an OC of mine and Rowena is supposed to represent my Hogwarts house! :)
@astra52 I'm sorry, they aren't. I'm hesitant to give away some of my dergs for if I end up coming back to the game between semesters once things slow down. Thank you though! Alexis is based off an OC of mine and Rowena is supposed to represent my Hogwarts house! :)
@Fischkerson Infinity is up for adoption! I'll send a CR your way! :)
@Fischkerson Infinity is up for adoption! I'll send a CR your way! :)
1 2 3 4